did you enjoy that?

The next time you try to jump one of my guildys while hes questing, you be sure to remember what will happen.
you out numbered us no less had a healer... the boomy was the only one in pvp gear and it was crafted blues :D and yet you still got destroyed?
Great job!
And vod it was a pleasure !@#$%^-*!@ you and your friends ROFL!(nice bubble hearth btw buddy!)
Maybe next time ill bust out the arena gear and show you kids how to play.
Reply Quote
lol since when do they censor that phrase?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sounds like your crying to me please lets all sit around and drink tea and share life time storys not look get over its pvp it happen so fall on your arrow jo who ? and vod says you are like a turkey at chirstmas your full of stuffing
Edited by Sorrôw on 3/11/2013 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL Crying about what exactly? your bros getting pwnd repeatedly? that was our pleasure sir :D They got beat three to four in pvp gear and had a healer. That defines fail.
FFS do you even speak English?
Vod can say all he would like :) he was the one with my guild standard in his back ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
But you're horde.... So you lose automagically...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
But you're horde.... So you lose automagically...

I first read your guild as "Imbecile Miracle," and it amused me greatly. I was disappointed when I re-read it and learned otherwise. I really shouldn't get on my pc 5 minutes after waking up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Lololol. Are you new to these forums? I must assume so, because Sorrow has at least one post in just about every thread ever made. A little light browsing will answer this question for ya. Although, there was a period of a month when he had a ban. Our collective IQs went up 5 points during that time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
sounds like your crying to me please lets all sit around and drink tea and share life time storys not look get over its pvp it happen so fall on your arrow jo who ?

oh wait when someone OTHER than sorrow posts something about world pvp we're not supposed to care i think i get it now
Edited by Sprots on 3/11/2013 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
frist and formost i like wpvp it just seems like when we post about killing gug or someone who lil girls get hurt . so i just say its crying cause we know horde lie all time and thats the truth
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

He does not...He's a hillbilly pretending to be german. You also need to download the "Sorrow to English" mod to understand what this dbag is trying to say. Mostly all of his comments are copy-paste of things said on forums all the time. Like..."Screenshot or it didnt happen." or "You had 30 vs our 3" or "Day tuk our Jubs!". I found that its best to simply ignore him, like a kid throwing a temper-tanturm in a candy store.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
globbersnot go jump off in to storm wind and die like a true fighter instead of hideing behind some one you sir have to be the most fail hunter i have seen in a long time and gug knows that your my spy so stop trying to come on here like your all hardcore when you wont fight anyone of members 1v1
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
In all fairness, Sorrow is right. Horde lie all the damn time. It's pretty disgusting.
I guess they have too much stake in their rep in this game that they'd lie to maintain an image...
Edited by Thorodan on 3/11/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/11/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Sorrôw
you sir have to be the most fail hunter i have seen in a long time

I know times are tough, but are you unable to afford a mirror? :-D <3

this cant work unless half of magic gladiator comes out of hiding and somehow gets varjeen to help out. :)

We aren't hiding. We're just not a large guild = /
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Jofixit just returned from a bout of inactivity, so he doesn't know. Sorrow is a running joke on these forums, he's already been banned once for his moronic punctuation-free tirades. He started like a million posts just like the one you started here Jofixit, but the instant somebody else starts one suddenly he's this "it's pvp get over it" guy.

The only pain Sorrow brings is to the English language. Bets on how long he last before being banned again? Anyone? Anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
fyi thats not why i was ban. but you think what you will. and to have some one ban over something silly is childish on your behave or anyone who reports some one over a comment usless it was a real life treat or somthing along that lines. but feel free to think you are god (gug) and all horde should listen to you
Reply Quote
So from what i gather these kids are just as bad as nru?
Cant pvp their way out of a wet paperbag ROFL!
Thor, dont be mad your faction is poop here:D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

NRU was sooooo bad.

these guys are turrible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
Cant pvp their way out of a wet paperbag ROFL!
Thor, dont be mad your faction is poop here:D

Manamonster was awful, but in an endearing sort of way. In a way that he added some degree of flavor to the forums and he wasn't a complete buffoon.

BoMiscreants are NRU-quality players* who sit in a raid group.

*except katrell
Edited by Antipodus on 3/11/2013 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Being compared to NRU is painful lol. But I do believe BoM to be at least a little better than what was formerly a collection of headless chickens guided only by the vision of the self-proclaimed Noob King Manamonster.

Katrell
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]