Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i havent seen any of you clowns one on one anywhere
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
too busy clownin around to worry about wpvp man dunno what to tell you
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
So from what i gather these kids are just as bad as nru?

Worse...Band of Rejects are made up of other guilds "sloppy seconds". You know...quitters, guild jumpers, people booted that can't follow simple guild rules. Rejects that cant hack it.

How can you respect players that have no respect for themselves or others?
They are players without class or honor. They call other people liers in the same paragraph that they tell lies about other players. (Ironic) In a feeble attempt to make me look like a spy to my guild...they only strengthen my loyalty to my guild, and that of my guild members. They stand by me 100%. You will never find loyalty like that, in that BoM cesspool of corrupted players.
Edited by Globbersnot on 3/11/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I know of one person that will 1v1 and who has honor. He'll make himself known in due time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
The horde being liars has nothing to do with my faction on this server >.>
You're the one making a kitty crying "IN YOUR FACE" thread.... Maybe you should take a good hard look at your life.......................
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ever thing you said snot is what i would say to if i was a backstabbing spy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
For the last three weeks a fantastic player on the horde side has been arranging amazing and fun RP-PVP based events. Last event there was an issue of a shortage of Horde players showing up. That event people volunteered and said " I want to be the person that plays this role and I will accept the conditions if we lose on the Horde side." Then when it turned out the Horde didn't win and lost due to tactics and not just "thug it" numbers even some amazing Horde players showed up and said "I'll follow through. I will do what my side said cause that makes the game fun."

What did this show us very new and recent transfers here because of the awesome project Senoj started?

That players make the game. That juse because one person wants to start vomitting at the mouth rather than show up and participate doesn't mean that the group at large does. Grammar in posts? Really? Come on. Both factions have people that aren't going to win the National spelling bee. However, those same people show up and play and do things that let the rest of us get to have large scale pvp encounters. So...

My two cents.... Talk all the in character smack you want about who beat who or who out numbered who and how awesoem you are. Makes the game fun and starts rivalries and reasons to PVP. Start crossing into a desperate attempt to insult players instead of characters and you just look like the little kid having a fit to the new players that come from other servers to play in the events Senoj from the Horde has been building. I'm sure someone will flip out and rant about my inappropriate period, or so forth or tell me what a "kid" I am and how I don't know. Just remember though... without new players and new life on servers, they die out and population drops. So maybe you should start embracing some new and change and stop freaking out over who dotted i's and crossed t's. Take it, leave it, like it, hate it.... if you reply I win because it made you think.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Jofixit, if i'm ever online and you're having trouble, whisper me. I'll get a group of Horde Strike Force together to help you out.

FOR THE HORDE!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yeaaaaa! Numbers totally trump skillz so it'll be perfect
Reply Quote
I dont have any trouble with them omni, lol they are teribad :D
The whole point of the post was to underline the failure at hand :)
Thor... It is a post showing the fail that is this so called "pvp guild". They jump folks 1v4 but then loose 3v4(WITH A HEALER!) against dps in raid gear....
Reply Quote
Threads like this are pretty silly, and all of you talking trash should feel silly. The only thing that people have agreed on in this thread or at least shown is that they hate eachother which is a bit worthless.

All a thread like this does is just help bump the ego of those posting and an exscuse for, "OH YEAH !@#$% I ^-*!IN KILLED YOU"

I mean it's cool you won an unfair fight, and it's even cooler that we have a mutual trust of bringing even numbers to world pvp, but I hate to break it to you guys, but as long as this server has an uneven horde to alliance population they're not going to be even fights. Note I didn't say fair, and I say that because you should always be aware that the possibility of getting ganked is there.

tl;dr OH BOY PVP? THAT'S TOTALLY INTERESTING
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
People these days in this game want to be the one who talks the least and kills the most, they consider RP the weak alternative to clubbing everyone in game with either or.

Dun morogh bother me.

"I enjoy RPing when they hate it and switching to leet speak pwn talk when they go to the RP panel"

If they can't figure out anything for certain that you say to get you on, you can say just about anything.

Joe you just got beat by the less populated faction and this is your reaction, you phat liahhhh!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I overcome stupid odds all the time. Just the other day, some shadow priest goblin attacked me while I was fighting 3-4 mobs, and at 40% health, I came back and killed her.
I WANTED to switch over and mock her for the trash gank attempt. But I figured that its either enough to let her wallow in shame, or enough to let her think she's good getting stomped up and down Azeroth.
I mean, I get sick with all this when I 2v1, or when me and Rahq dive into 7 horde, kill three, and inevitably die, only to get /laughed at, humped, whatever- because the survivors either think themselves good, or are just jerkoffs >.>
Either way, "IN YOUR FACE" threads are stupid, no matter how you spin it.
You won against odds? Good, keep that with you and the comrades you won with. Personal glory.
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
in all fairness to BoM, I get killed by backpeddaling hunters that spam arcane shot. usually on my terrible paladin. Also in my heart, Manamonster will always be the Noob King...and I liked that he involved other players in his version of RP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now that I am unbanned, I can address some things that happened during my absence.

This thread is a complete and utter lie. Sneekdew (a hunter) and me were terrorizing the lizard area, killing people 2v1 and 2v2 2v3 and 2v4. There was SEVEN horde when we died, and we still killed 3-4 of you.

Variante then came out at that point and you found him and me 2v6. After we rejoined Sneek, we smoked you guys like a fatty.

As for us being "bad" pretty funny coming from a hunter running KFC comp last season and still went 1-8. Also 1500 arena rating is pretty boss, ive had higher as a ret paladin and I dont even care for arenas (dont even try)

Also nice win/loss ratio in RBGs 3 wins and like 10 losses. real pro there.

See you on the battlefield liar ;)
Reply Quote
97 Undead Rogue
Everything Vod says is true.

The part that sucks for Vod is that it also applies to 95% of the members of Band of Misfits.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Everything Vod says is true.

The part that sucks for Vod is that it also applies to 95% of the members of Band of Misfits.

Good thing we got dat 5% guurrrll.

Kat
Reply Quote
Vod, you poor thing.
Thats some tall tale....
You obviously cant recall events as they occurred.
At no point did i have seven people with/or near me.
One hunter, one boomkin, and one lock.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Vod, you poor thing.
Thats some tall tale....
You obviously cant recall events as they occurred.
At no point did i have seven people with/or near me.
One hunter, one boomkin, and one lock.

Keep telling your lies. There was definitely 7 horde attacking us, but that's ok. PvP on a PvP server. Make sure next time you run into us, you wear that pvp gear you were talking about, and bring more horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]