@Horde

Ohai!

I need in with a Horde guild of some sorts. One who has some kind of pull with PvP. I need to use you for the WPvP Battle I want to set up. I need some input and I need someone to get !@#$ rolling on horde side when the time comes to kill eachother.

Im also going to ask that all you horde keep banding together and killing every alliance player you see. They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me.

Don't just think that I'm using you for your faction either. I'm also using you for your good looks and charm. Maybe I'll let you buy me dinner. And if treated right, I always put out.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
03/11/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Shamdusky
Im also going to ask that all you horde keep banding together and killing every alliance player you see.

....ok
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Shamdusky
They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ohai!

I need in with a Horde guild of some sorts. One who has some kind of pull with PvP. I need to use you for the WPvP Battle I want to set up. I need some input and I need someone to get !@#$ rolling on horde side when the time comes to kill eachother.

Im also going to ask that all you horde keep banding together and killing every alliance player you see. They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me.

Don't just think that I'm using you for your faction either. I'm also using you for your good looks and charm. Maybe I'll let you buy me dinner. And if treated right, I always put out.

They aren't sick of me yet?
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Shamdusky
They all get so mad it makes me laugh. But, maybe if you keep doing it, it will give some people more of a reason to set up the Battle with me.
I have a daily quota of 45 ganks in pandaland a day. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME WOMAN!
Reply Quote
Damnit, (I have a daily quota of 45 ganks a day.) DERP. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We would be more than happy to accomplish your mission of having your alliance brethren beaten down by the horde. We would love to have more World PvP battles. Let me know what you need and are looking for and we will help set it up.
Reply Quote
They aren't sick of me yet?

There is a reason why Horde has done so much more of the new Isle than alliance.

03/12/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Raekwon
I have a daily quota of 45 ganks in pandaland a day. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME WOMAN!

Talk to your guilds and get them involved with the War Battle Thing.

We would be more than happy to accomplish your mission of having your alliance brethren beaten down by the horde. We would love to have more World PvP battles. Let me know what you need and are looking for and we will help set it up.

This right here is everything I am looking for. I need some people horde side to get this idea talked about. Do it for me, and I will make your wildest dreams come true. ;-*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sham friend me when you can and I'll tell you how to force people into WPvP : )

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198731045?page=1#0
I'd skip to the end paragraph if you want.
Edited by Mycity on 3/13/2013 6:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sham friend me when you can and I'll tell you how to force people into WPvP : )

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198731045?page=1#0
I'd skip to the end paragraph if you want.

New thread will be up soon as well as an actual date. Rules, and Objectives will be explained.

We'll get this shat rolling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think Shamdusky is above only jumping ppl who are afk, lower lvl or cooking. You know, REAL wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What about poor warlocks who are trying to HELP KILL THE DAMN RARES and not attacking? I'd be all for this if I could spend a while each day trailing the horde team killing rares without having to run back to my corpse because a 12 year old got bored.
Reply Quote
I think Shamdusky is above only jumping ppl who are afk, lower lvl or cooking. You know, REAL wpvp.

I don't think I can kill a lvl 80 whos AFK'd. So instead I heal other people so they do the work for me. You know, being lazy.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
shamdusky if u go horde ill will find you and i will gank you <3 love pepperss
Reply Quote
Pepperss, if you weren't so darn cute I would leave Alliance just to give you that honor. :D
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]