ROXY OOOOO ROXY

90 Pandaren Warrior
you make your guild look like trash taunting the new rares and runing away trying to kill the person soloing it SAD!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Are you worried about posting on your main or something? Just thought I'd ask before this thread gets wiped off for calling out players.
Reply Quote
Not afraid to admit that I have attempted and/or succeeded at trying to get people killed farming rares. Especially if you happen to be in my guild.
=)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Not afraid to admit that I have attempted and/or succeeded at trying to get people killed farming rares. Especially if you happen to be in my guild.
=)

Stop with your lies, you haven't gone for rares yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you worried about posting on your main or something? Just thought I'd ask before this thread gets wiped off for calling out players.

This guy lol

Waiting for chopstickz now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/12/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Thoron

This guy lol

/kiss lol

Anyway. At this point we're all guilty of acting like @sses for this mount. Yea ive said some stuff out of frustration maybe I shouldn't have, but most of us are on the same side here. So lets just enjoy Uther and not make it an unpleasant experience.

Im going to settle for the gold rep one anyway. I was farming for 10 hours yesterday. Fiance aggro was strong.

Anyway goodluck with the drop for anyone still willing to go through the trouble.
Edited by Chopstickz on 3/12/2013 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Roxy is level 70
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
not scared didnt see it was on another toons name u noobs are sad u cant solo is why u try and kill others even try flaging lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/12/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Chopstickz

This guy lol

/kiss lol

Anyway. At this point we're all guilty of acting like @sses for this mount. Yea ive said some stuff out of frustration maybe I shouldn't have, but most of us are on the same side here. So lets just enjoy Uther and not make it an unpleasant experience.

Im going to settle for the gold rep one anyway. I was farming for 10 hours yesterday. Fiance aggro was strong.

Anyway goodluck with the drop for anyone still willing to go through the trouble.

Wants us to play nice.

Was playing dirty way before us.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
My body is lady.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

/kiss lol

Wants us to play nice.

Ok, this is what happened.

I tried to grab one of the rares. The horde reset and got the kill. Then I started doing it back, and for some reason you guys are going silly over it.

Should I have qq'd about it in the forums? No I admit that, but If you're accusing me of that then your contradicting yourselves, becuause you guys tried to do it to me and my group.

Anyone else think this is counter productive here? because I certainly do. If you can't let this go then I don't know what to say. Its being blown way over proportion, and for the record I respect your guild and your accomplishments. I even tried to group with you guys to run the challenges.

So really. If I offended you in any way I apologize. Agree to disagree, to each is own, whatever you want to think lets just drop it. Its getting silly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

Wants us to play nice.

I tried to grab one of the rares. The horde reset and got the kill. Then I started doing it back, and for some reason you guys are going silly over it.

Should I have qq'd about it in the forums? No I admit that, but If you're accusing me of that then your contradicting yourselves, becuause you guys tried to do it to me and my group.

Anyone else think this is counter productive here? because I certainly do. If you can't let this go then I don't know what to say. Its being blown way over proportion, and for the record I respect your guild and your accomplishments. I even tried to group with you guys to run the challenges.

So really. If I offended you in any way I apologize. Agree to disagree, to each is own, whatever you want to think lets just drop it. Its getting silly.

I seem to remember you guys doing it to us in the first place, my first experience with roxy was this. There i was mindlessly tanking a rare spawn in kun-lai then i noticed someone had aggro, it was roxy dragging it to a cliff. so after about 10 seconds because i'm retarded i taunted it back. Then we had a fun little taunting war and i got lazy and used the auto taunt banner and roxy left soon after.

But that one time in dread waste we knew we couldn't reset it when your group had 5 taunts, so we just made it hell for you and kited mobs into your aoe.
Edited by Skywhales on 3/13/2013 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
not scared didnt see it was on another toons name u noobs are sad u cant solo is why u try and kill others even try flaging lol

What?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

You upset, sis?
Edited by Soulkeeper on 3/14/2013 5:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Wants us to play nice.

Oh that's cute <3.

At least stick to your word and stop farming them, or shall I come say high every time I see you at one of their spawn sites?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
This reminds me of when we lost Green Dragon Tags when the wanderers were doing some funny business involving running trash on top of our healers.

But, aren't there like, 6 people left playing on Uther, so you guys should be able to play nice with the spawns :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I thought this was going to be a discussion of Concrete Blonde lyrics and how Roxy is my Maggie Mae.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]