Horridon's Last Gasp vs 504 Spirit of the Sun

90 Blood Elf Priest
From what i understand all the 5.2 trinkets are roughly 830 mp5. The 504 spirits is roughly 740 mp5. So you gotta ask yourself. Do the rng gods love you or dont they.

In all seriousness, the Horridon trinket and the Bag of Hydra spawn both look amazing

The hydra spawn kinda worries me. With vuhdo i rarely have a player targeted 99% of the time i have the boss targeted. I dont wanna see many heals going to waste. Or even worse It goes to a non tank.
Edited by Loratabb on 3/12/2013 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The hydra spawn kinda worries me. With vuhdo i rarely have a player targeted 99% of the time i have the boss targeted. I dont wanna see many heals going to waste. Or even worse It goes to a non tank.

Be interesting to see if it accepts mouseover targets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
From what i understand all the 5.2 trinkets are roughly 830 mp5. The 504 spirits is roughly 740 mp5. So you gotta ask yourself. Do the rng gods love you or dont they.

In all seriousness, the Horridon trinket and the Bag of Hydra spawn both look amazing

Pretty sure it has nothing to do with who you have targeted, but rather who your actual heal lands on. Not sure if it procs from Atonement, though. I kind of hope it doesn't, since that would waste RPPM procs on bloodworms and army of the dead.
Edited by Treela on 3/12/2013 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Pretty sure it has nothing to do with who you have targeted, but rather who your actual heal lands on. Not sure if it procs from Atonement, though. I kind of hope it doesn't, since that would waste RPPM procs on bloodworms and army of the dead.

GC said a few weeks back that none of the trinkets proc from Atonement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]