Dear Alliance.....

90 Orc Warlock
My dearest friends,

It has come to my attention that some of the alliance decided to flag themselves and slaughter my poor brothers and sisters of the horde earlier this afternoon. Furthermore, to add insult to injury they even laughed and joke at their expense.

With that being said, I hereby claim the Isle of Thunder for Ad idem. If you dare flag yourself while we are around, you will be killed with extreme prejudice. If you think I am a liar, I encourage you to ask the alliance who were on my island last night. Yes, MY island.

Kill you soon,

Nüts, GM of Ad idem
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
West side !@#$%es!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty

tryin to catch me ridin dirty
tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Yeah well if it means anything I totally GTA'd a Warbringer from some Alliance Pandaren Mage the other day... Sorry about your luck pal! Don't flag yourself around me and my crew! This is for all the times you Alliance pigs decided to hog Galleon and not give us a chance and decide to act like a bunch of immature 2 year olds using dirty tactics to cause us to wipe on Sha or Galleon!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I love you guys.

/happycry
Reply Quote
See this is why if I see a flagged hordling I make sure I dont do anything AoE like to get their attention.

If that is the island you want to claim Go for it, I dont see myself building a summer home there anytime soon ;D
Reply Quote
I'll be sure and show up and make you work for it. Don't worry. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ad Idem- We are PvP, We are Horde flag yourself and find out why we are number 1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
why we are number 1
Because nobody else bothers to PvP on a near-dead faction of a low population server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i love you guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/12/2013 11:53 AMPosted by Aakarshan
why we are number 1
Because nobody else bothers to PvP on a near-dead faction of a low population server.

Way to put a bummer on when some folks are trying to get some community involvement going.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
03/12/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Rilaisseth

Way to put a bummer on when some folks are trying to get some community involvement going.

I think he was channeling me when he posted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Okay, Lets quit being cranky Nihilists. Go Gettum, Kill Some Alliance Pigdogs! *Cheer*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm glad, doing those PvP dailies was really fun with 5 Alliance camping me for 2 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Welcome to the......

THUNDER DOME!!!!!!!*

*Island actually
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Need a Goblin and a Tauren for MasterBlaster
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I think he was channeling me when he posted.
I was. I was releasing my inner Joy.
...Wait a second. That doesn't sound right...

But in all seriousness, I'm not hating on the server itself. I still love BWR and I have a a warrior there that I'll uh, get to eventually. Maybe.
But how many "pvp guilds" have come and gone that have bragged about being the top on the realm when they literally have no other competition? It's more than just a little silly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I believe that Nefarious has a group of PvPers in their guild that makes the guild stand out as a pvp guild. So theirs competition, Since wotlk to now: Genesis, Nefarious (still), Ad Idem, and somewhat in Cataclysm the guild Cataclysmic Did PvP (World) events that ranked them as a PvP guild. I haven't seen anything about Cataclysmic in MoP now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]