Dear Alliance.....

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll be sure and show up and make you work for it. Don't worry. ;-)
This coming from a guy with a My Little Pony fetish ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Many have come and gone, but we are going to stick around! Many of us started on BWR before transing off to big and better things after after years of playing the "harder core" we came back to BWR one because this is a good server with great people and a lot of potential to become better. This is our goal to give Blackwater Raiders a name again and I think with the help of the server and the new found support that is growing each week I am sure that one day soon people on other server will know of our guild for it PvPness! :)

Nef I think does PvP but we never get qued into them nor get to battle them in TB. Over the next few week I would love to have guild battles to find out who is the best PvP guild here, if there is any takers please post here.......

Reaper- Co-Gm of Ad Idem
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/13/2013 04:39 AMPosted by Reapër
Over the next few week I would love to have guild battles to find out who is the best PvP guild here,

so...is this a contest to see who gets to sit at the front of the short bus?

b/c we do those kind of things really well

i wish i saw this thread earlier, we would've enjoyed this type of thing in the past

anyway...we'll kill you if we see you

horde scum
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Alliance dog.

Literally.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm also a cat
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
and a bear
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Sorry if you ride the short bus but I drive myself :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Nüts, I take back all the mean things I said to you before... I think you ARE my favorite warlock now.

Hova, I'm gonna start working on that PvP set... you don't even have to lie to me about getting pets anymore.

Alliance folks, I will be an easy target.. I'm pretty bad, but if I stay on Hova's good side you'll have to get through a big (horribly smelly) orc.

BWR, I love you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

anyway...we'll kill you if we see you

*evilly chuckles* I'm already dead my little kitty cat. And with that being said... Here kitty kitty kitty.

Nüts, I take back all the mean things I said to you before... I think you ARE my favorite warlock now.

Aww, as much as that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, I must tell you that you are a few months late. I have been everyones favorite warlock for sometime now. Just follow me around and see all the /pet, /lick, and /loves.I get. Everyone pets Nüts. Everyone licks Nüts. Everyone loves Nüts.
Edited by Nüts on 3/13/2013 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Nüts is getting a big head :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Silly Alliance, you think out numbering me will save you? I too have friends.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I look forward to seeing you guys around :) ....although it is hard to talk tough as heals ;p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
03/13/2013 03:13 AMPosted by Aequitas
I'll be sure and show up and make you work for it. Don't worry. ;-)
This coming from a guy with a My Little Pony fetish ;-)

Hey, Lets not Smack talk about MLP. I will Cut you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
turned on
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I look forward to seeing you guys around :) ....although it is hard to talk tough as heals ;p

Not hard to talk tough as a healer? heck ya you can plus your a Monk so just say I got RoP for you lol.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?n=Ad+Idem&r=Blackwater+Raiders-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/blackwater-raiders/5v5/fives%20for%20Glad%20on%20WW/

Reapër, Co-Gm of Ad Idem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]