What's your day job?

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Unemployed. I know people with disabilities CAN get work. But my enthusiasm to try has kind of tanked. I have something wrong with my bladder. Basically I have to go a lot and am in pain a lot.

I hate feeling like I'm dead weight if I try to help people. I still live with my mom and grandma. So my mom helps pay for everthing. So I suppose I could answer this question more for her. She's a Nurse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm a barista at Starbucks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Consultant.

I basically get to tell government workers/agencies what they're doing wrong and fix up their inefficiencies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because all of these jobs sound incredibly boring.

Poker Dealer for the WSoP and WPT depending on the time of year. While not with them I deal at Daytona Beach's poker room.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm a month away from being a certified EMT.

I plan to get a job in that field.

SUPER EXCITED!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Pepsi
Reply Quote
18 Human Mage
I teach transfiguration at Hogwarts.
Reply Quote
Airside operations regulatory inspector at a semi-major international airport
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Req
Currently in college taking a full load. Currently do not have a job nor have had a job before, and I have no clue what I want to do when I'm finished with college.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Saturation diver - work offshore in the GoM: welding, construction, inspection, repair, etc. on oil platforms/pipelines.
Reply Quote
IT help desk that supports pharmaceutical companies.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
maintenance man at an apartment complex
Edited by Blìtz on 5/3/2013 4:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Currently just an ordinary factory grunt as I save up some money to take the networking certification tests so I can get the job I want.

N+ or CCNA?

Former CCNP here. CCNP turned US Army Human Intelligence Collector turned Airborne Infantry.

Now permanently disabled with a Master's Degree in IT/Networking (almost a waste, TBH, since I can't work).

/tips hat

-97E 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment 82nd Airborne Division US ARMY 1998-2005 WIA Afghanistan
Saturation diver - work offshore in the GoM: welding, construction, inspection, repair, etc. on oil platforms/pipelines.

Whee... bet you get PAID for that work!

/tips hat
Edited by Amaer on 5/3/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
03/15/2013 10:27 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Unemployed. I know people with disabilities CAN get work. But my enthusiasm to try has kind of tanked. I have something wrong with my bladder. Basically I have to go a lot and am in pain a lot.

Talk to a Nephrologist if you can. He or she will likely do an MRI (Ultrasound if MRI's are out (such as they are with me)) on your kidneys.

I have similar issues, and it was discovered that I have autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Not a fun thing to have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
being a panda. seriously. all i do is sleep for a long time, eat, play WoW and write awesome fan fiction. that's my entire day.
Reply Quote
My official title says ''Web and marketing coordinator''...
As for what I do....I spend a little too much time here on these forums.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Stage technician at a goth/fetish club.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Graphic Designer/Sign Fabricator
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
It's more of a nightish job.. but I'm a dancer.

No, no, no.. get your minds outta the gutter!

A ballroom dancer (training to be a teacher)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]