A unified Horde? Could it work

90 Orc Warrior
Ad Idem invites all Horde to join us in a raid on SW on Sunday (March 17th,2013) @6pm server

We as horde are strong by nature, but we are spread thin and have no sense of direction! We want to lead you to the strength we once where and take back Blackwater as a horde dominated server.

Join Ad Idem's stand and become one again.

Reapër, Co-Gm of Ad Idem
Edited by Reapër on 3/15/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You may want to double-check that date.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You may want to double-check that date.

He just doesn't want us to come - it's like having a going away party for someone after they've already left.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I believe he meant the 16th.... actually I know he meant the 16th.
Reply Quote
I don't even know if the king hangs out there anymore. I've only seen him in Pandaria lately. OK, the orc's must be trying to confuse our defenses with their number magic, Sunday is the 17th.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
There are a still a few people who seem to hang out in SW, though they're mostly low level. I bump into them when I pass through doing my cooking and fishing dailies on my bank alt.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah half alseep while making this post yes yes the 17th?? right idk I just woke up :P
Reply Quote
Isn't it nice that SW is quiet again? I missed the days of Laggy Dalaran. But at least the Shrine isn't to laggy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dalaran still lags for me. Takes me about 10 minutes get across it.

Anyway, sounds like a fun event and I would totally go if it fit into my schedule.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]