I hate BM

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Title says it all, I hate how BM plays, but that 1m stun break is too good
Back in Cata MM was the pvp spec because it had readiness and silencing shot, now that the other specs have it, can we get a stun break for the rest of the specs?
On another note, If i get rooted during a disengage, I drop out of the sky(DK's anyone?) Fix plz.
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Hunter
Go play with your beard Warrior . :p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ive been bging as survival, and idk if my enemies have just been bad, but i feel unstoppable.
Reply Quote
I agree. They need to either make BW not break stuns/hard CC and just make it break snares/roots/fears or just take it off of readiness. The fact that BM has 2 extra "PvP trinkets" makes it TOO appealing IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Taking it off readiness wouldn't be enough. its a CC break on a one minute cooldown. I would kill to have that as MM. too often am i killed because my cooldowns are down.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Oh, for the love of little green apples. This is why the forums are terrible.

"Oh no! Someone else has something useful that I don't! NERF THEM! NERF THEM FURIOUSLY!"

No. BW has already been nerfed enough.
Reply Quote
Why not just play MM?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
!@#$ HUNTARDS, I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE %^-* BLIZZARD ALLOWS THIS !@#$. THEY ARE SO %^-*ING OP ITS RETARDED

HAHAH says an Undead Warrior. Im sorry you just cant run in on us blow a few cooldowns and kill us outright anymore like youve been doing for the past few years. Look at it in a positive way...you actually have to use some skill to win now.

If its a 1 v 1 LEARN about the hunter. Learn his spec and cooldown times. Pick your fights. If you jump a hunter and hes got all his cooldowns its gonna hurt. Come back and get him when his readiness and stampede are on CD. Bestial wrath is unavoidable, its a minute so dont try and time that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ive been bging as survival, and idk if my enemies have just been bad, but i feel unstoppable.

Survival is strong and you will feel unstoppable until you start noticing how often you get locked in. Even though bm has one extra cc breaker / dps increase ( BW ) its noticeable against higher skilled enemies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh, for the love of little green apples. This is why the forums are terrible.

"Oh no! Someone else has something useful that I don't! NERF THEM! NERF THEM FURIOUSLY!"

No. BW has already been nerfed enough.

I never asked for BW to get nerfed.
I was reflecting on how powerful it is.
In a game where stuns are given out like obamacare, having a 1m hard CC break is way to good to not have.

So, I've been getting better, stronger, I've gone MM since, been building my gear, and I've noticed 3 things.

1) Rogues are unbeatable unless we outgear them. They can't be kited and they have to much power during stunlocks.

2) Hunters seriously need snare removal on something less than 45s cooldown. and i know readiness...but still. Give us a snare removing pet on 15s cooldown. or put Masters call on that new recharge mechanic that you've been using. I vote for both.

3) Silencing us stops us from using traps. Why? No idea, but it does. and its stupid. I can't silence a rogue and stop his shadowstep stun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
3) Silencing us stops us from using traps. Why? No idea, but it does. and its stupid. I can't silence a rogue and stop his shadowstep stun.

Probably the same reason being silenced stops shamans from using totems (though not as detrimental I suppose).
Also can't use Kill Command so there's that too.
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Leorina

Probably the same reason being silenced stops shamans from using totems (though not as detrimental I suppose).
Also can't use Kill Command so there's that too.

Our traps are voice-activated.
Reply Quote

2) Hunters seriously need snare removal on something less than 45s cooldown.

Got good news for you bro -- check your first tier of talents.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Priest
The thing I hate about bm spec are the variables that can happen during combat. I've had my pet bug out and just stand still while I'm telling him to attack! or other times where I or my pet get knocked back and the distance is enough for pet to be dismissed.
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Hunter
If you hate it, then don't play it bro. All 3 specs bring something different to the table - pick one that you like. It shouldn't matter THAT much & I notice from your stats that you have never been over 1500 in any PvP bracket. This is an indication that you should go back & learn to play, rather than ask Blizzard to re-engineer the entire game around your own ineptitude & inability to play.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Our traps are voice-activated.

By jove he's right!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The class has become a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The class has become a joke.

'Kay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Make Silencing shot marks baseline.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]