Rate the rogue xmog?

90 Undead Rogue
@Phendrus

9/10 all looks good besides that fist weapon.

Matches pretty well. 9/10
90 Night Elf Rogue
9/10

Most rogues couldn't pull off a Druid of the Fang based set, but you do it nicely. I like the simplicity of your daggers, too.

Riftmaker has a purple glow too. Sucks you can't see it in the viewer.
100 Pandaren Rogue
@Mordios

Mmm 8/10. I'm not a huge fan of Undead, but I like the very light look of your armor with it being a bit more heavy at the top. The goggles are nice too.
Edited by Jokaste on 3/17/2013 9:58 AM PDT
@Mordios

Mmm 8/10. I'm not a huge fan of Undead, but I like the very light look of your armor with it being a bit more heavy at the top. The goggles are nice too.

@jokaste

9/10

I love the WotLK/Garona style set. Especially since you're a female orc. Good stuff. Without the tabard it may be a 10, not sure.
85 Human Rogue
@ sinemetu i like that set. not one of my fav though. Trying to keep this post alive. So bump. 7/10
90 Human Rogue
JK
8/10
8/10 nice thighs
100 Undead Rogue
9/10 Coincidentally I was rockin a purple set with permafrost daggers too. Before I made this one. Cool dagger.

Does anyone else hate how our armory profiles display our characters? Like the weird position we're in...just awkwardly standing there, holding daggers. Or swords. Or whatever it is you hold.
90 Orc Rogue
check mine
90 Night Elf Rogue
9/10 - Just the tabbard, and your good. Weapons could be better but they still fit.
90 Human Rogue
9.5/10

Like the recolor and the tweaks. Not crazy about the weapon but I'm sure its hard to find a fist weapon to fit extremely well.
85 Human Rogue
9/10
90 Human Rogue
7/10, gloves don't really match the set.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
@Aedrik

7/10

If was rating from the waist up, including weapons, it would be more like a 9 or 9.5.
7/10 because of cloak 8.5/10 without cloak
90 Undead Rogue
6/10, self explanatory

I always win.

Try to find someone that has my set.
Edited by Edit on 3/18/2013 2:42 PM PDT
100 Goblin Rogue
Kise:

8/10 and I'll tell ya why, the belt and the boots just look out of place and visually glaring. Personal preference on the daggers, the purple on the daggers imo don't fit, they are just too eye catching even though everything else on the dagger works. I wish we could dye armor pieces.

6/10, self explanatory

I always win.

Try to find someone that has my set.

27/10, 3 points if you get more purple
Edited by Xada on 3/18/2013 2:45 PM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
I wouldn't count the belt, I just replaced it while leveling. My other one fits perfectly.

I agree with you on the daggers, but I couldn't find any purple daggers I like the look of, besides I couldn't part with my legendaries.
100 Goblin Rogue
I wouldn't count the belt, I just replaced it while leveling. My other one fits perfectly.

I agree with you on the daggers, but I couldn't find any purple daggers I like the look of, besides I couldn't part with my legendaries.

Yeah, i didnt count off on the daggers because I figured that was the reason behind it. I lucked out on the look I was going for, I know how hard it is to get a matching weapon.
90 Human Rogue

Yeah, i didnt count off on the daggers because I figured that was the reason behind it. I lucked out on the look I was going for, I know how hard it is to get a matching weapon.

8/10. I like the choice of your daggers. It fits really well with your armor
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]