Rate the rogue xmog?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
8/10

*edit addition*
Also I'm selling a 1-600 Tailoring kit.
Would like to free up some space in my bank alts :)
Thank you.
Edited by Thadeoustron on 5/6/2013 5:33 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/season11_rogue_male.jpg

^^^ That is better then anything, any of you have worn.

To be fair @ Grexxigar i'd give you a 6/10.

That linked mog is horrid.. Don't link it again. Also being that you are a shadow priest, GTFO.
90 Troll Rogue
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/season11_rogue_male.jpg

^^^ That is better then anything, any of you have worn.

To be fair @ Grexxigar i'd give you a 6/10.

Meh I use that for my PvP set haha.
90 Human Rogue
@Thadeoustron.
10/10 For creativity.
-1 for mismatched daggers.
9/10.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
How about mine? I went for an assassin look :)
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I hate to give it such a low score, but 5/10. It's partially because I hate clunky boots and eyepatches, but also because the belt doesn't sit right with me and the fact that you can get better 'dark' daggers than ced's carvers.

don't get me wrong, it's a great looking set... there's just a lot of stuff that I personally dislike in gear. :|
90 Undead Rogue
I like that quite a lot actually. It's a little bright for a rogue, but I suppose it's pretty fitting for a belf. +1 for using dagger of veiled shadows, not used commonly and it goes very well with the trim of your armor. 9.8/10
90 Human Rogue
Back in my day there were such a thing as Argent Dawn rogues. Yadda yadda yadda.

that being said, I give your set a 9/10. You look like you keep warm.

Also, I like your mask.
90 Human Rogue
I miss classic WoW....
90 Human Rogue
Some of the best looking sets came out of Classic and TBC..

I love T3 on rogues, I only wish I had of raided Naxx on my rogue, but instead I spent way too much time doing PVP.

9/10 because the set is not quite finished.
90 Human Rogue
7/10 personally not my thing.
7/10
-Nice Matching cloak
-Daggers could match better
-Conehead helmet -even though matching- could be better
90 Human Rogue
9/10 nice white combination.

Oh yeah I am liking the savage primitive thing a lot. 10/10

Mine is a work in progress. I have better shoulders when I level a little. I really wanted the big paws fist weapons, LOL. When I start fighting and those big oven-mitts come out, it's hilarious!
Edited by Slydog on 5/10/2013 5:07 PM PDT
05/10/2013 05:01 PMPosted by Slydog

Oh yeah I am liking the savage primitive thing a lot. 10/10

Mine is a work in progress. I have better shoulders when I level a little. I really wanted the big paws fist weapons, LOL. When I start fighting and those big oven-mitts come out, it's hilarious!

7/10

They're nice shoulders. your gloves dont match your chest or pants but.
^^8/10

I like this one a lot; maybe better daggers?

Also fix gloves :p
Edited by Ragnàr on 5/10/2013 7:54 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Rogue
4/10
I can see you tried to go with purple from the shoulders but it really dosnt work out with the rest your chest screws it hard you tried to cover it but the tabard is too much brighter then the pants and then the boots are all out of sorts
90 Blood Elf Rogue
5/10

My transmog is like something made of fangs, leather and fur. ^^
90 Undead Rogue
Your xmog is nice, but you're a blood elf using the most overused head piece I've ever seen. Change that and you're good... mostly. Blood elf.

7/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]