513 BWM Tank Monk LF Guild 2/13 Heroic

Hi

I'm Plezzure and currently in a situation that I need to find a new guild to join.

I'm currently in Unholy Trinity but we have 4 tanks in our guild and we all share time to maximize gear. and That's fine.. but 3 tank fights are becoming obsolete.

Therefore, I am going to continue my search for a great guild that needs a tank and is serious about progression.

I've tested all bosses on normal and Heroic on PTR and I am Prepared to tank for other progression fights.

Available for raiding 24/7.

Don't care if you're Ally or horde, be 25 man preferably.

Experience

Protection Warrior

Full Clear Pre TBC Naxx 40
BC Quit,

WoTLK Came back 12/12 Heroic LK Down May 31

Cata

Quit till Firelands, Cleared 7/7 Heroic Sept 14

DS Clear by March @ 5% Nerf.

MoP

16/16 Heroic Cleared by Jan 16th, 2013.

I have a Protection Warrior and a Brewmaster Monk, and I play both. My Monk is my Main.

Leave your posts below, not a wall of texts. Make sure to include Btags.
Edited by Plezzure on 3/18/2013 2:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey! Hit me up if you can make our times, I'd love to chat! I need a BM Monk asap!

RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS!

25 Man

Heroic Progression: 12/12 Throne

Server: Cho'Gall

What Defines Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and continue to compete on a high level because, most of all, we enjoy playing together. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

Our Players

We are an extremely active guild. Our players are on constantly socializing, playing other games, doing challenges modes; in essence, always doing something. We want more from a player than just a strong WoL. We look for someone who exhibits a personality, skill, dedication, commitment, and most of us all perseverance. Combined, these traits make up what we define as having the "it factor." Every day we try to be stronger than we were the day before, and that is what us unique.

Goals and Aspirations

-25 Man.

-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.

-We are striving to be in the top 25-50 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

Our Current Players and Future Players Expectations

-Extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.

-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.

-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Hours

-Tuesday: 8-12CST

-Wednesday: 8-12CST

-Thursday: 8-12CST

-Sunday: 8-12CST

When a new patch releases our raid hours are extended in order to accomplish and tackle server & US first kills. This is expected for roughly the first and second week then we tone the hours down to normal raid times.

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Cheers & Thanks for Considering The Inner City Gym!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Good man!
Reply Quote
=)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Great tank, solid raider!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bmpb
Reply Quote
HI
Reply Quote
bmping for bewbs
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
rgsf
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lacer#1820 I posted higher up on the thread
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
<BTDT> is recruiting. I believe you already have our GM (Wyldmist) on realID/Skype. We'd like to chat with you.

If not, you can add me at Levictus#1468 and we'll get something worked out
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
sdhe
Reply Quote
sdgsdfh
Reply Quote
bmp
Reply Quote
fbfha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]