Classes, ordered by how metal they are.

14 Draenei Priest
I'm pretty sure SKULL BANNER is the most metal move in the game and it belongs to warriors...
Community Manager
Ok, I need to disagree about shamans. Enhancement Shamans have electricity that builds power through their axe. That is pretty freakin metal.
Edited by Grimiku on 3/18/2013 6:25 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Paladins protect the innocent while healing them with the holiest of energies while singing praise to the gods, and when they are done they hook their arms together and skip off into the sunset while a group of small woodland creatures they saved from a forest fire last week scamper after them.

Warlocks cripple you with dark energy and all that is evil in the world that can separate your face from your skull like butter left out at room temperature for a day while chanting at you in Demonic until you pass out from fear where they then slap you in the face with their spike-studded demonic spell book and combust you from the inside out while letting out an antagonistic guffaw laced with the purest of malice.

Then take a moment to remember they have pet dogs made of fire and the souls of their victims named felhunters, or powerful clouds of death called voidwalkers. Let's not forget they can summon giant infernals crafted and fueled by your nightmares that will hand you a ticket to hell and personally stomp you there while producing a cloud of fel magic with 0% effort needed, all before you can even open your mouth to let out a girly skriek of terror.. Oh, and doomguards. Do I need say more? The name alone should have you shivering in your boots. If not, you are very good at hiding your fear. Don't think for a second they can't smell it coming off in waves from you. They can sense your little heart frantically beating inside your rib cage as your eyeballs slide out of your head. They will destroy you.

All of your arguments are in vain, there was no contest to begin with. Shadow priests and Death Knights are the exception though, but let's not start that now.
Edited by Xenà on 3/18/2013 6:27 PM PDT
90 Undead Mage
03/18/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Delris
an "evil tree" glyph for resto druids that would make it so that they could be one of those gnarly badass trees from sleepy hollow that were scary and !@#$, which is actually kind of metal.

For a second I thought you were going to request an Evil Dead tree form, and I felt the chills run down my spine.
90 Undead Mage
Ok, I need to disagree about shamans. Enhancement Shamans have electricity that builds power through their axe. That is pretty freakin metal.

I'm sold. Well done good sir.

Your avatar is pretty freakin metal...
1 Draenei Priest
Gotta say you underestimate paladins a bit

Power metal. Power metal is all about heroic acts and vanquishing evil. Listen to hammerfall, half their songs are about Templars, bringing hammers down, and slaying evil.

But I guess Paladins are more rock than metal
Edited by Klarana on 3/18/2013 6:31 PM PDT
56 Blood Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Yk84enZpE <--there's still good metal out there
90 Undead Monk

After much consideration, shamans should be a bit higher, since enhancement shamans wielding hammers and lightning highly resemble Thor, god of thunder. Norse mythology is probably the most metal mythology since they believe the apocalypse will be an epic final battle in which everyone dies in glory.
90 Undead Warlock
Am I metal, ma?
90 Dwarf Paladin
11 - Paladin

I must protest. I am not the Stryper of classes.
90 Pandaren Monk
How is punching dragons to death with our bare hands not metal?
CLASSES BY METAL (examples provided for by me)
1 - Warlock = Iron Maiden
2 - Death Knight = Ozzy Ozborne
3 - Warrior = Metallica
4 - Priest = Judas Priest (duh)
5 - Rogue = Megadeth
6 - Monk = Nickelback
7 - Druid = Dio
8 - Shaman = Evanescence
9 - Hunter = "Weird" Al Yankovic
10 - Mage = Guns 'n Roses
11 - Paladin = Alice Cooper

Edit: Priests should be represented by Judas Priest...duh!
Edited by Dalesong on 3/18/2013 6:40 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Ah yes, but can they kill their enemies and summon a demonic portal before they have a chance to release their soul so when they do their soul is trapped in the underworld for eternity and can do nothing but wander for millenniums while villages are being pillaged by hordes of warlocks feasting on the innocent and drinking the blood and tears of children while infernals make boulders of unholiness rain from the sky upon what is left of the destroyed homes? No, all they can do is give you a shock similar to that of fuzzy socks scuffling across an old rug. That is the pansiest form of metal I've ever heard of.
90 Undead Mage
You'll always hear your favorite band, here in Metal Metal Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpL-Nq9NeN0
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Metal.

Two thumbs up, would read again.

But...

03/18/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Kerrath
Mages are basically "warlocks for girls".

I'm a girl, and the first char I made was a warlock, not a !@#$ing mage. And I made an undead warlock so I could eat bodies. It's the millenium dude, girls are allowed to be metal too.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
is why warlock class colors are purple. we're that epic.
90 Troll Rogue
I read this thread in the voice of Nathan Explosion.

\m/
86 Worgen Druid

6 - Monk = Nickelback

Move Megadeth from priests to monks to replace Nickelback. Priests get Slayer instead.

Also, Death Knights are totally Naglfar/Immortal.

I'm a girl, and the first char I made was a warlock, not a !@#$ing mage. And I made an undead warlock so I could eat bodies. It's the millenium dude, girls are allowed to be metal too.

That was sarcasm, my friend.
Edited by Atrumi on 3/18/2013 6:39 PM PDT
Move Megadeth from priests to monks to replace Nickelback. Priests get Slayer instead.

Also, Death Knights are totally Naglfar/Immortal.

I went with Nickleback because I was running out of ideas....I made a bit of a correction to that post. Feel free to browse at your leisure. :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]