Classes, ordered by how metal they are.

90 Undead Monk
I'm very glad to see that I'm not "metal," since IMO decent "metal" disappeared with Black Sabbath & has since been replaced by screaming-filled garbage that sounds more like punk with a really bad attitude.

Black Sabbath is a classical and respected part of the metal culture.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
(cough cough Linkin Park cough)

Meh I wouldn't label them as metal. They're more rap/rock to me.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not metal?

Loot at me I am made of metal.
90 Goblin Mage
This thread is awesome.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am afraid toy accidentally put warriors in the wrong spot, you should correct that to number 1...or they may show you just how metal they are.
50 Undead Warlock
I'm very glad to see that I'm not "metal," since IMO decent "metal" disappeared with Black Sabbath & has since been replaced by screaming-filled garbage that sounds more like punk with a really bad attitude.

Eh there's a lot of good music in between Black Sabbath and screamo.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Apparently I missed this portion of the introductory to WoW. Thank you for enlightening me.
90 Gnome Mage

Black Sabbath is a classical and respected part of the metal culture.

Yes, but older Sabbath heads like me are generally repulsed by "death metal" & its associated cousins.

As for Sabbath, they were my favorite band back in high school -- but I'd far rather listen to Beethoven, now.
90 Undead Monk
I am afraid toy accidentally put warriors in the wrong spot, you should correct that to number 1...or they may show you just how metal they are.

Please do not misunderstand. Warriors are extremely metal. The top 3 slots were really close.
90 Undead Warrior
Warriors not first.

List is fail.
73 Human Paladin
I clicked on this thread fully prepared to come in and sh!t all over the OP just because of the title, but it was actually pretty funny.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Please do not misunderstand. Warriors are extremely metal. The top 3 slots were really close.

Warriors seem like Power Metal. Warlocks seem more industrial like a good E Nomine song. Or Apocalyptica. But that's cheating, Apocalyptica is a cello band lol
90 Undead Monk
03/18/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Rosenivy

Warriors seem like Power Metal. Warlocks seem more industrial like a good E Nomine song. Or Apocalyptica. But that's cheating, Apocalyptica is a cello band lol

Apocalyptica is pretty much the closest thing you can get to metal without using an electric guitar.
100 Night Elf Hunter
edit: do people really not know what metal is

Outside of the high school stoner/burnout click, I's say no.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
03/18/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Kerrath

hmm I just dont see a warlock beating out a warrior for metally goodness. Wars are nothing if not raging bloodlust filled beasts that live to decapitate any who challenge them. Warlocks are more emo/goth metal imo >_>
90 Human Warlock
I'd have put Deathknights first myself, but the list is pretty solid IMO. Maybe hunters above Shammies too.
Edited by Samariel on 3/18/2013 12:05 PM PDT
90 Undead Monk
03/18/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Toxarís

hmm I just dont see a warlock beating out a warrior for metally goodness. Wars are nothing if not raging bloodlust filled beasts that live to decapitate any who challenge them. Warlocks are more emo/goth metal imo >_>

emo/goth metal is still metal.

you underestimate how close the first 3 slots are. i think i'll put an addendum.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Apocalyptica is pretty much the closest thing you can get to metal without using an electric guitar.

I knoooow it's lovely. I'm really jealous that a friend of mine from Canada got to see them play with Rammstein. Those two are beautiful together.
90 Gnome Warlock
Warlocks are without a doubt the most metal class in the game. They dominate demonic forces and wield the powers of evil to rip the souls of their foes from them and burn them in eternal agony. I really don't think you can get any more metal than that.

There is nothing more exhilarating than draining the life force from some hapless victim.....except for maybe draining their bank account.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]