All That's Epic Talks Social Media With Twizz

85 Worgen Warrior
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share a feature I wrote for the gaming website All That's Epic about the Horde on Kul Tiras and how their activity on Twitter has cultivated such an awesome gaming atmosphere and personally convinced me to give Mists a shot!

http://www.allthatsepic.com/epic-gaming/all-thats-mmo-social-media-and-the-mists-of-pandaria/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am in the Twisted Empire, and I can say that this guild has the best environment and people that actually want to play and enjoy the game I have ever experienced, they rekindled my love for WoW and im glad that I am here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm also in Twisted Empire and it's probably the best move I've made in the 6, almost 7 years I've played this game. And that guy above me is a perfect example of great guildys who want to have a great time in a drama-free environment. Also we have something for everyone whether it be casual questing to raiding. And yes I enjoy my friends ideas and opinions so much I communicate with them on Twitter throughout the day while I'm at work (supposed to be working but SHHHHH!!!)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Agree with everything said above. I moved my toons over after being on my last server for 7years. Best move I ever made. The atmosphere is Amazing and the people there are what make it so. My passion for the game was reignited and is more intense than when I first started playing. Thank you to everyone in twisted empire for giving me a new home and making this game even more amazing than it already is.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I've been in Twisted Empire since July 2012 and I have been in some great guilds, but none have been anywhere near as fun as TE.

Everyone in the guild is there for the same reason as anyone else (to be in a big, friendly, active guild) and it's so easy to start friendships there.

The $55 I spent to transfer to Horde KT was more than worth it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Is rez and non mail still here with rep grid radio??
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What's a "Rep Grid Radio"?

Twisted Empire / Twisted Kingdom & Twisted Dynasty are what's up.

Now who wants me to tank something for them? #hitmeup
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I've been debating brining a toon over to Twisted Empire / Kingdom. I have a few 90s on a dead server. Talked to some of the TE/TK people on twitter today. They seem awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]