[H-25Man] Rock Hard is now recruiting!

90 Undead Warrior
Hey guys,
Rock Hard is now looking to recruit players interested in a casual and effective 25man raid group. We have been doing 10mans for the entire expansion so far, and have decided to make the jump back to 25mans.

Back in Wrath of the Lich King Expansion, we maintained a position in the top five horde guilds on Burning Blade in 25man content.

Current Recruitment Needs;
1x Protection Paladin / Blood DK
1x Restoration Druid
1x Windwalker Monk
1x Restoration Shaman
2x Holy Paladin

We have too many DPS slots available to list off all of the classes that we would accept. All applicants are asked to have a minimum item level of 480, and a base knowledge of the encounters in MSV/HoF/TOES and some knowledge of the ToT Encounters. I would like to emphasize that this is a conversion from 10-man raiding back to 25-man after skipping an expansion. There will be bumps and curves in the road, but we will get this done.

You can contact myself or Proteome in game, or post on here and I will do my best to get back to you within a reasonable period of time.

Thanks,
Zailyn
Edited by Turyin on 3/18/2013 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump for Bobegratton's old guild =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]