Turning while sapped

90 Human Rogue
I sapped a hunter and he still some how stopped moving on his mount and then slowly turned around in a strange way like he was rapidly pressing his "A" or "D" buttons it wasn't lag as i was running at 88ms, and he didn't rubber band back or forward I'm wondering if its some kinda targeting macro that's auto targeting me when i sap doing it or a hack of some kind. either way blizz should look into it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's a bug that happens with keyboard turners.

It's kinda funny when it happens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It's a bug that happens with keyboard turners.

Keyboard turners confirmed 2200.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
It didn't seem like he was out of control, but rather trying to turn to see me as i had sapped him on my way to another flag. He wasn't turning when i sapped him, he was mounted and headed in a straight line, which is why it seemed kinda suspect.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just a bug, I've seen it happen with various cc'd targets and, even funnier, DEAD ones....rotating corpses just make me giggle for some reason.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]