March 20, 2013 - Spring

90 Night Elf Druid
And it's still 25 degrees out. Good thing the Tigers open on the road this year (in Minnesota >.>).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thread log: March 21st - I seem to be deserted on this thread. I pass the time by imagining there's a post timer countdown that constantly runs. I should think of a better way to pass time because staring at a clock doesn't really help. Tomorrow I will gather firewood from the background image.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yea I noticed that the threads, tey be dyin

Friday March 22nd. Ninja hugged the Cheese monger. 1 down, 5 to go
You may never see me, unless your on my RealId, then i'll need to get more creative. I see the hardest prey will be teh sneaky Rogue, she hardly ever logs in
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Thanks, Todar. I wanted to see more of Silversol's desolate island adventures.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I wanted to see more of Silversol's desolate island adventures.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thread log March 23rd - Used hearthstone. The end.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This was a horrible ending.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I don't know. It seems in-character for Silversol to forget that he has a hearthstone only to suddenly remember it in the heat of the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't know. It seems in-character for Silversol to forget that he has a hearthstone only to suddenly remember it in the heat of the moment.

Hey now, you... I'll think of an insult later and edit it in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I don't know. Either way, I am still disappointed in this story. Pretty much if became a movie, I would not watch it. >:(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I'd watch it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't know. Either way, I am still disappointed in this story. Pretty much if became a movie, I would not watch it. >:(

You would watch because the trailer would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]