Maleasy Warning

Just FYI.

Don't group with Maleasy if you are killing a rare and he whispers to join for achievement... he will roll need on the special item if it drops (ie, big bag of herbs)

This character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Maleasy/simple
Pic: http://s16.postimage.org/l8ia75kdx/wow_maleasy.png

Didn't help kill at all, either.

Human nature I guess... sorry, for the future people needing achievements :P
Edited by Bellesa on 3/20/2013 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG WHAT A CUTE PANDA!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
He left NK too, wonder when he turned douche mode on lol
Reply Quote
@Deal I dunno... when he he did it he was in a guild called <V E N D E T T A>. He left that guild, was guildless for awhile, then joined NK again.

@Trufax
He's apparently a friend of yours, so I'm not surprised you'd say that. Of course, blizzard agrees with you, which is why int shamans can roll on agi gear and its allowed. So was it my fault? Of course, I was trying to be a decent person... and the etiquette of asking for an achievement invite (and you do nothing to help) is that you only get the achievement, not take other stuff as well. So while it was my fault for being nice, he was also a douche. A bag of herbs isn't a big deal, its the principle of the thing, and what it says about the player as a person... And I figured it would be better to warn anyone else who gets into a group with him that he is a douche.
Edited by Bellesa on 3/21/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh. I was in trade when you started talking to him about this post, so while you may claim that here...

Philosophically speaking however... you're a hypocrite. Using your subjective point of view, you slam my subjective point of view, and then call me insane, childish, or immature. Always a sign of mental maturity to call other people insane in an argument, am I right?

Regardless, I'm done with this now. In case anyone else shares (shared?) my ethical beliefs, they've now been warned. If they don't, then they will ignore this like they would have anyways.
Edited by Bellesa on 3/22/2013 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/22/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Trufax
I don't know if I'd call anyone a "friend" in this game. I don't really play to make friends. I play to win.

What about when you pushed me on the swing the other day? Was that all a lie?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
NK
This thread is so full of the lolz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
"takes out popcorn"Anyone else wants some??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cant wait to be on ally,sounds to me Masleasy is a D-bag
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cant wait to be on ally,sounds to me Masleasy is a D-bag

No that's okay, stay on horde.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hi all!!!... Thought I would let it chime in for a bit before I would lay the real story down. It was for the achievement but I also helped her kill the mob. After rolling need on the bag she sent me a tell and I saw she was frustrated but she happened to leave out the Mail I sent her with 20 Greater Pandarean Banquet and a BUNCH of the herbs from said bag including the Golden Lotus. She refused the mail and sent it back to me. Still this is funny and makes me laugh. /wave
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
this is not worthy of popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Did anyone find out where the cream filling is?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

You stole it and put it in your moist cake
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Maleasy took it!! make a new post about how he's a ninja and stuff"Making more popcorn"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/26/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Restoskills

Maleasy took it!! make a new post about how he's a ninja and stuff"Making more popcorn"

"grabs a handful"
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Damn I should read the forums more. To funny
Reply Quote
Hi all!!!... Thought I would let it chime in for a bit before I would lay the real story down. It was for the achievement but I also helped her kill the mob. After rolling need on the bag she sent me a tell and I saw she was frustrated but she happened to leave out the Mail I sent her with 20 Greater Pandarean Banquet and a BUNCH of the herbs from said bag including the Golden Lotus. She refused the mail and sent it back to me. Still this is funny and makes me laugh. /wave

It was auto-refused because you were /ignored soon after I sent the tell. I generally forget people's names, and I wanted to make sure to not have anything to do with you again in the future.

Yes... you helped on the last 10% of the mob. In my mind, that doesn't count. As a matter of fact, I accepted your invite when it was around 40%, and then you sat there mounted until the mob was around 10%, then came and whacked it like twice... Yeah, you "helped" all right.

gg.
Edited by Bellesa on 4/1/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]