Itoka

88 Troll Priest
How do I get to this guy? i need him dead
Reply Quote
it will be some time, every server is still on stage 1, once it reaches stage 3 you can do that quest.

at this rate, most servers will reach stage 2 by the end of the tuesday.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Priest
Some people got the recipes as a result of killing him, did they exploit something to do that early?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I went to where he's supposed to be (very easy to get to without any kind of exploit) and he was not there. I had read someplace his respawn was hotfixed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Some people got the recipes as a result of killing him, did they exploit something to do that early?
Yes. There was apparently a way to skip past the Emperor's Gate to his spawn point.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Not really an exploit. Just what I would term a geographical failure on Blizzard's part. (Seriously, no one thought to add a door or change a... certain area? Hmm?)

I heard through a grapevine that after the simple run-around was discovered, Blizzard hot-fixed out Itoka until the area actually unlocks and dished out a 72-hour suspension to a player that had gotten the 5.2 BS recipes.
Edited by Alayea on 3/10/2013 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I doubt they gave a suspension. The routes used to get to the Thunderforge did not involve any wall walking or any other exploits. You literally had to water walk to a hill, climb the hill and run through a cave. So a suspension would be uncalled for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]