[A] The Sentinels - Now accepting apps!

100 Gnome Warlock
Defending a shattered land and discovering a new one. We have faced the scourge armies and stared down death itself. We have come and many have passed, but still we stand before you. We do not fear, we strike fear. We are not victims, we are the aggressors. When a challenge comes, we stand up to it, look at in the face and strike it down. We are... The Sentinels.

We need an army to help defeat the monstrous Horde!

PvP Night : Wednesday, 9pm server time, and we're looking to expand to more days! We RBG on Wednesdays, but are open to BGs and Arena through out the week. Horde giving you a hard time while leveling? Getting camped and want revenge, or just cover for an escape? We are always up for PvP!

We need core raiders to help defeat vast armies of mogu and sha! Our enemy has chosen their fate: death... by our hand.

We're currently recruiting all classes and roles to restore our raid roster! Raid times are currently up for negotiation, and but will begin no earlier than 9pm server time on weekdays and are open to discussion on weekends. Let us know your availability!

The Sentinels are the oldest active guild on Ravenholdt, and have a rich and full history; will you become a part of it?

As members of the Council of the Resolute, we have a handful of active roleplayers who would love for you to join the ranks of our military company. Whether you simply want to pull up a seat and have a drink, or take a more active roll in this war, we'll be happy to have you!

We are strong as units, but stronger together! We will not be defeated! WE ARE THE SENTINELS!

We are a casual and family-friendly guild with an emphasis on PvP and RP, but interest in reforming our raid group with your help.

Our Website: http://the-sentinel.wowstead.com/
    WoWpedia: http://www.wowpedia.org/Guild:The_Sentinels_(Ravenholdt_US)
    Apply Here: http://the-sentinel.wowstead.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
Posting to support an amazing guild! \o/
Reply Quote
I don't know if I can say enough about how amazing the Sentinels are. But, you know me - I'll definitely try!

<The Sentinels> has been around on Ravenholdt for a very long time, so they have a rich history, both in their own guild and on the server. They also have some of the nicest and most welcoming members that I've met. If you're looking for a family-friendly guild with RP interests, this is the guild for you. They seem to always be willing to help others out and I've had the chance to PvP with them numerous times (and win!).

Truly, if you're looking for a helpful, friendly, well-established, guild that focuses on RP and PvP (with a growing PvE section), then talk to Virina and learn more about the Sentinels. Truly amazing people!

*Bumps*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
We need an army to help defeat the monstrous Horde!PvP Night : Wednesday, 9pm server time, and we're looking to expand to more days! We RBG on Wednesdays, but are open to BGs and Arena through out the week. Horde giving you a hard time while leveling? Getting camped and want revenge, or just cover for an escape? We are always up for PvP!

BOOO Slander and Lies. Just to be fair, I am filing a civil action against you and your guild for damages caused to those of us who are Horde. In fact, I will be soon using a Battle Rez on Jonnie Cochran to assist us in this Class action suit.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
03/10/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Bobcat
We need an army to help defeat the monstrous Horde!PvP Night : Wednesday, 9pm server time, and we're looking to expand to more days! We RBG on Wednesdays, but are open to BGs and Arena through out the week. Horde giving you a hard time while leveling? Getting camped and want revenge, or just cover for an escape? We are always up for PvP!

BOOO Slander and Lies. Just to be fair, I am filing a civil action against you and your guild for damages caused to those of us who are Horde. In fact, I will be soon using a Battle Rez on Jonnie Cochran to assist us in this Class action suit.

That would require the Horde to know what class is, first. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

That would require the Horde to know what class is, first. ;)

I would feel offended with that statement…but I am currently in horticulture class learning about Psilocybin Mushroom and recipes on how to make Magic Brownies. It’s my goal to take over the world through the use of mind control and drug addiction with the use of my special brownies.

After this, I plan to sneak into Iron Forge and listen to Master Chef Daryl Riknussun on how to make the worlds best BBQ beef ribs, Steaks and other meat related recipes.

Unlike the humans in Stormwind where you can’t buy meat products; bunch of leftist sissy vegetarians, the Dwarves of Iron Forge are masters of the Open Flame and the BBQ Grill.

Now though the Dwarves can cook a mean steak…they truly fail at the brews and call that swill they drink Ale. What they don’t understand is that you can not brew a proper brew in vat near the septic tanks and not expect a bleed over into the flavor of the brew. Now this is something we Taurens have mastered. Though that’s all I can say in this matter, since our Sunflower Ale is considered a national secret and any further discussion of its existence is considered treason and punishable by death.

Before I close, I will offer this strongly worded tip to any cooks out there, avoid going to Master Chef Eunice Burch…unless your Forsaken and like to chase your meal down and eat it just after killing it…or even while its still alive and wiggling on the ground begging for its life, this cuisine is not for you. I failed her class when I failed to eat the Gnome and just merely punted it out of Undercity so it could escape.

So, just to let you know, not all horde lack in class…
Edited by Bobcat on 3/12/2013 2:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

After this, I plan to sneak into Iron Forge and listen to Master Chef Daryl Riknussun on how to make the worlds best BBQ beef ribs, Steaks and other meat related recipes.

Please don't Bobcat. I'm sure you'd be delicious, but you're much too fun alive to be wasted as beer basted ribs. Especially if it's beer that you think doesn't suit you.

I'm sure you think you can outrun the buggers, but dwarves can move shockingly fast on those stubby little legs of theirs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Gah, distracted by the prospect of BBQ'ed Bobcat.

On topic: The Sentinels are all sorts of awesome and have been for a long time. Definitely a recommended guild if you're looking for a home on Ravenholdt allied side.
Reply Quote
On topic: The Sentinels are all sorts of awesome and have been for a long time. Definitely a recommended guild if you're looking for a home on Ravenholdt allied side.

Yes, this! *Bumps*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Thanks for the kind words of support! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Support the Sentinels!

I was with them years ago when I first joined Ravenholdt, great people. Still enjoy seeing and playing along with them these days.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
This is a quality guild with outstanding people. If you're looking for a guild that embodies the term 'tenacious' then you may well have found your home.

My favorite thing about The Sentinels is that they carefully select people for character, and hold up integrity in their dealings.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
We lurv them!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
BBQ'd Bobcat?

Krahmm try dat once. Maybe cook up some Bobcat FAILSAUCE made wit da tears of Bobcat.

:D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Dang...I have been ambushed in this thread since I last posted to it. I see that a lot of haters talking about committing war crimes against ol’Bob and these terrorist threats must be addressed.

First; Ramalina and Krahmm, you have sent made threats of violence against Bob; an upstanding and law abiding citizen of Horde and heir of the Gnomish Empire.

Message sent by Krahmm;

“BBQ'd Bobcat?
Krahmm try dat once. Maybe cook up some Bobcat FAILSAUCE made wit da tears of Bobcat.
:D…”’

Message sent by Ramalina;

“…Gah, distracted by the prospect of BBQ'ed Bobcat…

Per OCGA; 16-11-37, “…(a) A person commits the offense of a terroristic threat when he or she threatens to commit any crime of violence…”

Now I am a reasonable Man…I mean Cow… and if you publically apologize and send my 10,000gold settlement to either Bobcat or my alliance legal representative; Lazyeyebob, then all matters in this criminal matter will be forgiven.

If not, we will seek legal and criminal recourse to this issue.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Just wanted to stop by and ask you guys to let Lysandra know I said <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Ye kin speak tae mah legal representative, Bitey T. WarPig, Esquire. He keeps offices in Stormwind toon.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
To whom it may concern,

To Bob, forth known as the plaintiff, and Krahmm forth with known as the defendant. I, Hupert T Fitzcrackle III, as the legal representative to the Sentinels, must inform you of a change of venue.

Forthcoming and not withstanding, the parties here to known as the complainants, as per Anub'arak v. Arthas Menethil aka "The Lich King" forthcoming and not withstanding previous change of venues or class action suites.

Therefore and unto Grimtotem v. Bloodhoof, I call for a cease and desist of further legal action taken upon this forum. Should both parties not come unto agreement, I shall impose the Lordaeron Clause.

Respectfully,

The Amazing Hupert T. Fitzcrackle III, Esquire
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
To whom it may concern,

To Bob, forth known as the plaintiff, and Krahmm forth with known as the defendant. I, Hupert T Fitzcrackle III, as the legal representative to the Sentinels, must inform you of a change of venue.

Forthcoming and not withstanding, the parties here to known as the complainants, as per Anub'arak v. Arthas Menethil aka "The Lich King" forthcoming and not withstanding previous change of venues or class action suites.

Therefore and unto Grimtotem v. Bloodhoof, I call for a cease and desist of further legal action taken upon this forum. Should both parties not come unto agreement, I shall impose the Lordaeron Clause.

Respectfully,

The Amazing Hupert T. Fitzcrackle III, Esquire

Hmmm.... Mr.Fitzcrackle here is my response to your message...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXPrFgFOTW0&list=PL5AA04A8AA1499FCA&index=10

I hope you understand the hidden message within this video. Now unless your Krahmm's tamed Warpig, I would recommend you'r ambulance chasing self to go peddle holy water in Undercity.

Now back to Khramm; I will cut you a little slack since I know your just a wee dwarf. If you send only 100,000 gold to my legal representative, I will over look your crimes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Blether tae th' pig fur th' dwarf ain't listening.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]