Deserter Debuff

100 Troll Shaman
Any status update to curbing this highly bad and abused mechanic? I, like other previous post, get annoyed by other flagging us for doing our jobs. Just recently I got booted for trying to cap our mine in AV, at the beginning, and in combat, just a short time after the doors had opened. Most of us can agree that we don't want to carry dead weight but what's the point of really trying when you have the reverse - complete objects for ding-dongs to fight in the middle?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Yes, we should definitely remove it so we can all get into more in progress games where our team is getting farmed in the GY, and so premades can scout for pugs to smash.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's do it, Blizz!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yes, we should definitely remove it so we can all get into more in progress games where our team is getting farmed in the GY, and so premades can scout for pugs to smash.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh, let's do it, Blizz!

In other words: No different than now......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]