Jeweled Onyx Panther ticket

90 Pandaren Monk
I don't want to seem like I'm an impatient person, but it kind of cripples me trying make money when I spent most of my money on an item that is glitched. I opened a ticket about 2 days ago about my Jeweled Onyx Panther being unable to be put up on the auction house, it tells me "You cannot auction an item with used charges". I've asked many people if they've had tickets answered the past two days, and it seems it's only been me with a ticket that hasn't been answered. Am I glitched or is there a reason why ticket hasn't been answered yet?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd continue waiting. The queue is pretty busy as of late.

You can also check for a reply here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/status
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
In game it says average wait time is a bit over 10 hours and a lot of people have gotten tickets answered on my realm recently within 24 hours
Reply Quote
42 Dwarf Shaman
Just wait to be answered a gm will be able to help for that issue.
Reply Quote
12 Draenei Priest
With a major patch released last week, I am sure there are a ton of other people with tickets they are working on. Hopefully, it doesn't take much longer.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
To clarify a bit... this is a long-running (but very infrequent) bug with certain items.

The item only has one "charge" when being learned, but for some reason, the Auction House won't accept the item as-is.

This is very easily fixed - all the Game Master has to do is give you a "fresh" item as a replacement. Make sure that your ticket (and anyone else's ticket who runs across this thread at a later date) specifically mentions the "cannot auction an item with used charges" error message - that will help the Game Masters properly identify the problem you're having.
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -- Groucho Marx
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
In game it says average wait time is a bit over 10 hours and a lot of people have gotten tickets answered on my realm recently within 24 hours

The times that they list are the average ticket time. Your situation is a little more unique, since it's not often an item is created that has "used charges" on it. The GM is going to have to swap out the item for you, so it's a little more involved than a quick ticket response.

Hopefully it will be addressed soon, though. The cost of making those things is a tad... I'll go with ridiculous here. That won't break the CoC. Good luck getting a nice chunk of gold back when you sell it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]