Isle of Thunder

100 Night Elf Druid
Fun World PVP eh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Super fun!

The only probleme is those quest bubbles where horde hide to avoid getting killed...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Even i think that all horde characters on maelstrom are spinless wimps.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Super fun!

The only probleme is those quest bubbles where horde hide to avoid getting killed...

More like avoid the lynch MoB (see what I did there).
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
OICWATUDIDTHAR
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey, the alliance have their own bubbles and hide in them, too.

Source: I've seen it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
But horde do it WORSE.
Reply Quote
Ya know, I like WPVP as much as de nex' guy ... mebbe more den mos' ... but I nevah liked de gankathon on Qual'danas an' I don' care fo' it one de Thundah Isle, eithah.

I jes' wanna do mah dailies an' get done wit' it, ya know?

It kinda sad de only time I ken do dat in peace is like ... 3AM on a Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i belive it dont start that way like some of go to quest and some who hates us see us and blamo its a friday night brawl
Reply Quote
i belive it dont start that way like some of go to quest and some who hates us see us and blamo its a friday night brawl

Gen'rally, I don' start nothin' ... Jes' ain' mah way. Heh, ax Sparky. I had de chance t' gank him when he was 85 but nah, he jes' tryin' t' level an' dat really ain' dat much fun. Plus, if I'dda lost, I'dda nevah lived it down. HA!

I see yah guys out inna field alla de time. So far, been pretty 'sprectful t' one anuddah when it jes' us ... an' dat fine wit' me. Don' start nuttin' an' dey won' be nuttin' as de sayin' go.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
most of the time with us if its red its dead . now i dont attack someone most of time unless its hsf or woe because of our lil fight going on
Reply Quote
most of the time with us if its red its dead . now i dont attack someone most of time unless its hsf or woe because of our lil fight going on

Nah, dat's cool. I know dat my G-Tag puts a big fat target on mah head. Jes' sayin' dat *sometime* itta be nice t' do a set of dailies wittout alla de hubbub, bub.

An' dat 'sometime' is usu'ly in de wee hours o' de weeken' ...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for helping me realize it was past my bedtime last night! Dead in IoT....5 Misfits sitting on me....no guildies in sight at 1 a.m.......might as well log as a ghost.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i miss coming back as a ghoul. i loved to see the reaction of you allys when my ghoul kept attacking you. its what u deserved for ganking me. id come back and get my revenge. then id blow my self up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Are you the DK me and Rahq ganked the hell out of the other day?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i was ganked by a pally/dk combo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i was also ganked by the entire group going after one of the big ugly trolls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]