Ravenholdt podcast

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm starting one up, and before I see so many "this realm is dead" or "you'll get no listeners/viewers" I don't mind how popular it becomes.

It will be based on all things RH, so if you are horde or alliance and take part in anything: rp, pve, pvp and would like to get some free advertising for your guild, yourself, or just the server let me know.

Each cast will be associated with one aspect of the realm. Be it population, role playing, pvp, community etc etc.

I will also produce some videos on youtube where the cast will be overlayed onto of some video of what we're discussing.

Horde or alliance are welcome to be a guest, if your guild is the top pvp guild on Alliance side and you would like a spot, any pvp footage you could offer me of your guild pvp'n would help and likewise for any raiding guilds or rp guilds.

I will hold no bias to alliance in the casts, and interviews will be discussed prior to the recording, to make sure the guest is comfortable with all questions asked.

EDIT: you must be from the server to be on the cast as a guest, and any footage provided should be limited to characters from the realm.
Edited by Mâgus on 3/10/2013 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Very neat idea, look forward to it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I hope to have quite a few of you alliance on the show I do love our wpvp and little spats and would like nothing more than to have any of you on the casts I am soon to produce :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ver'y good Magus.
Ottis approved.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well that's all anyone could ask for, to get Ottis' approval.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Oooh, Indelis (primarily me) have been talking about recording some of our raid vent conversations for podcasts. Maybe we can send you some audio footage material.

Go ahead and add my Battle Tag and we can coordinate more: Cayreth#1709
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sounds good my friend, I have about 3-4 episodes lined up just gotta find time to sit and record some audios. Just try and keep the swearing and vulgarity to a normal level in the voice chat during recording, constant F-bombs is not good publicity and I might have to just use the video ontop of other audio, maybe an interview with one of your raiders etc etc :D

I'll add ya soon as I get in game today so we can chat it out a bit more.
Edited by Mâgus on 3/11/2013 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hook up with me and I'll give you a very interesting podcast episode.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Great stuff Mazzle, look forward to that footage haha.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sounds good my friend, I have about 3-4 episodes lined up just gotta find time to sit and record some audios. Just try and keep the swearing and vulgarity to a normal level in the voice chat during recording, constant F-bombs is not good publicity and I might have to just use the video ontop of other audio, maybe an interview with one of your raiders etc etc :D

I'll add ya soon as I get in game today so we can chat it out a bit more.

No rush. I'm swamped with work this week, but I'll try to log in tonight for a little while (maybe around 10pm RH time).

An interview sounds fun!

Excessive offensive language shouldn't be a problem. Here's approximately what you can expect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BDw4_REbxQ
(Video is NSFW)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Great stuff Mazzle, look forward to that footage haha.

Ask him about his goblin impressions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ask him about his goblin impressions.

HAHA I will be sure to.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
So, I'm having issues downloading the mini-patch right now. If I don't show up within the next 20-30 mins, don't feel obligated to wait around on me, Magus. We'll just chat another night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Great stuff coming to this project, really stoked about it. Chatted with the Indelibles tonight, thanks to them for taking the time to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Chatted with the Indelibles tonight, thanks to them for taking the time to do so.

Poor Mâgus. Poor, poor Mâgus. I was worried you overdosed on our Weird. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
HAHA I did have to go grab a sandwich afterwards...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hrm. This sounds really fun!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I see so many "this realm is dead" or "you'll get no listeners/viewers" I don't mind how popular it becomes.

The people who say that just wish it was true. If it was true, they would not have to say it.

Their loincloths are burning.

Good luck on your project and keep us posted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This sounds like an amazing initiative! I was just thinking about whether we (Ravenholdt) should have something like this, and how fun it would be :3

Good going, Magus! Exciting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm really stoked to get such positive feed back on both sides (factions) about this. If you guys have anything you would particularly like to see a cast done about, just let me know. If you'd like to be a guest or know someone who would be a great one, let me know I'll get in touch with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]