Ravenholdt podcast

81 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't usually credit horde for anything....at all...for obvious reasons but I think this is a good idea. Hopefully it can help restore a positive attitude about our realm and may be, if we are lucky, get the word out to others so that our realm can possibly increase in size. My hat is off to you (this one time) and I wish you success in your endeavors. I'll be following this intently from the shadows
Edited by Saggitarius on 3/12/2013 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
If you'd like to be a guest or know someone who would be a great one, let me know I'll get in touch with them.

I think we can all agree that an interview with Aerana should feature in one of your episodes.

An interview with Lukar (who runs the progression boards and PvEs on both factions) and Aihl (who leads the most progressed PvE guild on Ravenholdt) would probably be a good one for your PvE cast.
Edited by Cayreth on 3/12/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I will take your comment in light, and I look forward to having the first "episode" of this up by Friday at the latest. I am still amazed at how well this topic is being seen as a great idea, from both factions.

Again I might love to gank the blues but in the matter of this production we'll speak on even ground. So any alliance or horde that has anything to offer this project feel free to post here, roll an alt and shoot me a message and we'll try and get some stuff worked out.

EDIT: got ninja'd haha... this post is to Sag
Edited by Mâgus on 3/12/2013 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Awesome i'll jot those names down, thanks so much for all your efforts in trying to help me get so much lined up Cayreth.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not the most well known member of the server but I've run a raiding guild on the server, have a few ideas on why the PVE/RP/PVP communities on Ravenholdt tend to struggle a bit and am more than able to fill an hour of content babbling!

But yeah. Those guys above would be fun. I'd like to hear Aerena's take on things. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Sounds awesome, i'll try and get in touch will all the names i see more so around 6-10pm realm (eastern) and see if we can't get a few episodes out really soon.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
It's cool to see the positive responses to this thread. I look forward to checking this out as it progresses.
Reply Quote
if you want pvper point of view
<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
<
I found your alt today rondo xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Ya sure I will have to get up with ya sometime rondo. Right now I don't have much for the pvp scene yet so having a drunk french man will surely give it a great start :)

Serious though I'll get in touch with ya.
Reply Quote
<
I found your alt today rondo xD

i dont recall seeying you sowwy
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Is the podcast up?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Is the podcast up?

^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If all goes well I'm going to actually have someone else on the first cast, otherwise it will just be me rambling about butterflies and chewing gum. That would be a horrible way to start this. No one at this time has sat down with me to record anything yet. I have plenty of interest but yet to have someone schedule for the recording. I will keep you all up to date on this for sure.
Reply Quote
Please let us know when it's up, are you putting it on iTunes?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
If all goes well I'm going to actually have someone else on the first cast, otherwise it will just be me rambling about butterflies and chewing gum. That would be a horrible way to start this. No one at this time has sat down with me to record anything yet. I have plenty of interest but yet to have someone schedule for the recording. I will keep you all up to date on this for sure.

Yeah I think the Indelis were waiting until we had some kind of family-safe video to show. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Anyone is more than welcome to be a guest here you do not have to be a dedicated member of the community. I'm looking for ALL aspects of Ravenholdt. You can be new to the server or one of the first. Let's get this thing rolling! You don't even have to be a guest you can just supply me with some ingame footage from Raveholdt or of a Raveholdt character, for the web cast.

Magus#1378 is my battle tag add it if you would like to chat ingame or get the email to send the footage to or if you would like to schedule a recording session. Recording will be done with Mumble it is a VOIP much like ventrillo but has a multi channel audio recorder built in so it makes for a much cleaner recording. You can download the small easy to install program at mumble.com
Edited by Mâgus on 3/16/2013 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]