To all Alliance interested in Island PvP

90 Pandaren Shaman
This is directed to all alliance who don't run away from a fight. I plan on trying to start a PvP oriented raid on the Isle of Thunder everynight except Thursday (blame Eohnavi, he expects to wipe on some raid bosses for a few hours that night).

I know that we can't complete quests in raids so here is what I am proposing. If I get more than 4 others interested in this nightly venture for blood, we will initially start a raid then break out into groups that will stick together to quest and kill any horde that comes our way, and once all questing is done we re-form the raid and go hunting.

Now, I will be out on the island almost every night and plan on trying to get this going around 8:00-8:30 server. I can't do this alone, I might be able to face tank 2-3 horde but they usually have more than that.

Remember the only good Horde is a dead horde
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
This is directed to all alliance who don't run away from a fight. I plan on trying to start a PvP oriented raid on the Isle of Thunder everynight except Thursday (blame Eohnavi, he expects to wipe on some raid bosses for a few hours that night).

I know that we can't complete quests in raids so here is what I am proposing. If I get more than 4 others interested in this nightly venture for blood, we will initially start a raid then break out into groups that will stick together to quest and kill any horde that comes our way, and once all questing is done we re-form the raid and go hunting.

Now, I will be out on the island almost every night and plan on trying to get this going around 8:00-8:30 server. I can't do this alone, I might be able to face tank 2-3 horde but they usually have more than that.

Remember the only good Horde is a dead horde

We shall see you on ta field of battle. I will say "'ello" after I retrieve my axe from yir corpse.

FOR TA FORSAKEN!

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've always followed the policy of the only good Horde are the ones in some zone I'm not in.

But, I'm not much on fighting the Horde when you get down to it. It's not a case of live and let live, it's more a case of "Not in the face!"

I don't run from a fight - I prefer to be where the fight won't happen at all.
Edited by Stuyvesant on 3/12/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
I've always followed the policy of the only good Horde are the ones in some zone I'm not in.

But, I'm not much on fighting the Horde when you get down to it. It's not a case of live and let live, it's more a case of "Not in the face!"

I will find you, an' I will eat you.
You're face will be first.
om-nom-nom-nom
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I will find you, an' I will eat you.
You're face will be first.
om-nom-nom-nom

No. No, you won't. I've been to the isle a couple of times and lost interest.

I'm going to stick with easy dailies, like the Klaxxi or something, where you only pull 1/4 of the mobs in the zone when you sit down to eat, rather than all of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fear the Panda!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This makes me sad. This thread has a reject from the Thriller video and a rogue who runs away. Damn right fear me and my attepmt at healing while getting stunned, DG's, cyclone, feared, stunned and silenced!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
Joins the thread! Do you feel better now, Kong? You now have a druid who can't shadowmeld-flight form anymore because Isle!

Now I actually needs to get Pandaria Pvp Trinkets things. Mmmfph.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
As long as you fight the horde you are ok with me!
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
This usually happens when I'm tanking a giant three-horned dino. Hard to shadowmeld-flight form when the dino will head for your healers if you do so.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
This makes me sad. This thread has a reject from the Thriller video and a rogue who runs away. Damn right fear me and my attepmt at healing while getting stunned, DG's, cyclone, feared, stunned and silenced!

And the Kung Fu panda after electroshock therapy.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
Darethy. You have been teaching my little brother how to PVP. I am unhappy about this.

He transferred to Horde, I went out to get a bowl of cereal, he said some warlock had been giving his lessons -

I paused and asked very carefully, "What was his name?"

"Some guy named Darethy."

I exploded and ran back to Mumble to express the sudden onset of fear and incredulity at my raid group.

<3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
If I actually get myself into the game again I'll join. I just seem to pause at the log on screen and think...... /sigh /close
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You're right Kong ! you can last forever against 1 horde, but you also wont be killing them either so ... i'll simply force you to use your defensive CDs and burst you ;D

oh wait ... DPS shammy still pretty underpowered, time to get my lock
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I can usually hold my own against a couple horde, and you are correct I couldn't kill your companion pet. I just keep myself healed until help arrives... after a couple weeks :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also last night was fun! Even though you guys had us outnumbered 2-1 and forced us into a little bubble. Was good times!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yea ! but we dispersed and you guys came back and did the same almost lol so its even.

But i expect nothing less, Horde outnumber Alli 2:1 on RH anyways so, tho i would like ot point out over half that group was in PvE gear as well, im sure your group was close to the same.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Also last night was fun! Even though you guys had us outnumbered 2-1 and forced us into a little bubble. Was good times!

Sounds like every time that alliance encounters us BEFORE we get pissed off.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh I'm not complaining about the numbers at all, still fun. When things we getting bad for us I had 8 people in my group. After we were pinned down for a while in that bubble I was able to keep about 6 people to roam around hunting down horde. I had to quit last night in the middle of a good fight because I didn't realize the time and I work in the mornings. I will be back tonight to try and kill you guys! Don't worry
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'll do what i can, i work tomorrow morning so i wont be on late, and seeing as maint got extended atleast once ... outlook is not as great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]