Coilfang horde importing?

90 Human Rogue
Lately ive noticed alot of horde from other servers being called into help fight alliance. Ive also noticed its been taking alot more horde to kill alliance too, just the other day it was 4 alliance to 7 horde, and before that it was 4 alliance to 9 horde and some of em were from other servers and we were still whooping em. Did horde lose their balls or something? lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So very true, horde have lost their touch lately. I support this post, glad to have you on our side Emily, keep up the good work. And remember when in doubt kill.
Edited by Longshotivan on 3/12/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I actually never seen horde 9v4 on alliance... You have been miss informed about horde bringing other players to this server who wants to come to a dead server? and answering to your own post is makes you look more bad...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
PS my rogue did 1v5 on your group. So i don't see your ratio coming out to your expectations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
where you bring this story up? from CRZ or just people get in coilfang for Bosses rep/mount?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Says the guy who always runs with a group of 3+ people at all times to kill 1 person.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
03/12/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Villian
I actually never seen horde 9v4

yeah it was more like 9v3 at the court of bones :D, stupid ally get your facts right

much love, jelme
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
PS my rogue did 1v5 on your group. So i don't see your ratio coming out to your expectations.

and where was this? your head?

Says the guy who always runs with a group of 3+ people at all times to kill 1 person.

and this coming from a guy who never leaves dalaran without someone protecting him. And i had fun ganking you earlier on the isle thunder keynash.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I only leave with help because you stalk me and have 3-5 people waiting for me to go anywhere.
Got me on Isle of Thunder i admit it....But wait, whats that? You once again had another person with you because what? More people to "protect" you in a group. I was solo. Ooooh the irony.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CbK
I find that very funny myself. This looks more like a fishing / bait thread. Funny thing is I saw Emily Black and Rowann when I came out of a bg and nailed them while they were doing dailies. I guess that must be their 9v4.

What is even more hilarious and absurd is the fact that after you kill them, they will get on horde alts and tell everyone is was 9 horde against my poor little ally. When the fact is they tried to gank you and when they couldn't, they go get more of them. It's actually quite entertaining the stories they tell on their side. I've just made it a point to kill all of them now on my hunter.

I destroyed Rowann 1v1 coming out of a bg recently - the whole fight maybe taking 10s. I waited (not camo), and he quietly snuck away. /sigh Guess I had too many in my group at the time as well. Love you Rowann. Thank you for making wpvp fun again. I was getting tired of killing allies, and they run with their tail between their legs. <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I like Keynashes point. Recently had both Emilyblack and his friend Rowann TRY to kill me. So when they were using numbers to "protect" one another, they did not notice my crew then jumped them. "Irony" huh.....
Had fun killing you in Isle of Thunder Emilyblack.
Edited by Keyallin on 3/13/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I like Keynashes point. Recently had both Emilyblack and his friend Rowann TRY to kill me. So when they were using numbers to "protect" one another, they did not notice my crew then jumped them. "Irony" huh.....
Had fun killing you in Isle of Thunder Emilyblack.

sorry to tell ya keynash, but I didn't die when you group jumped me and rowann, I was able to make it away with over half health, rowann on the other hand was the only one that died. get your facts straight.

I find that very funny myself. This looks more like a fishing / bait thread. Funny thing is I saw Emily Black and Rowann when I came out of a bg and nailed them while they were doing dailies. I guess that must be their 9v4.

What is even more hilarious and absurd is the fact that after you kill them, they will get on horde alts and tell everyone is was 9 horde against my poor little ally. When the fact is they tried to gank you and when they couldn't, they go get more of them. It's actually quite entertaining the stories they tell on their side. I've just made it a point to kill all of them now on my hunter.

first of all, yes you ganked us while we were low on health with a few guards on us and the pyrestar construct, but it wasn't just you either as I recall ditchpig was there aswell. and alliance don't have to lie to make our selves feel better, we'll leave that to the horde.
Edited by Emilyblack on 3/14/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Running away like a coward while your friend dies and you tried to "act tough" and single someone out. Tisk tisk. Also, tell rowann keep me on ignore and talk trash, makes him look cooler.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Really your that forgetful. Let me see when yourself, pamy, spaticus, and some other hunter were waiting for the respawn of one of the new rares.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
EmilyBlack you are one of the worst rogues when Rowann is going down you vanish and just take off... LOL I just want /palm and /rofl at you so hard. You can't even kill one person before you even do that? I don't remember that move in rogues spell book at all...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Really your that forgetful. Let me see when yourself, pamy, spaticus, and some other hunter were waiting for the respawn of one of the new rares.

hmm, sounds like 1v4 not 1v5 like you said b4, and you didn't kill my hunter, you killed ghostrunner then took of towards a cliff and jumped and waited for stuff to be off cd, then came back and killed pamy then ran to a cliff jumped off and waited for your cds, you tried killing me but failed and died just b4 you could jump off the cliff.

Running away like a coward while your friend dies and you tried to "act tough" and single someone out. Tisk tisk. Also, tell rowann keep me on ignore and talk trash, makes him look cooler.

this coming from the guy who would attack lowbies on his pally and when attacked by 90s would bouble hearth everyime.
Edited by Emilyblack on 3/15/2013 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Trying really hard to win here. I dont know about the other guys comment, but like you have room to talk about killing lowbies. Like I want to go against 4 people who come out for 1 person.
Sidenote: I only came after you for retalation. You drew first blood, not me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIktFNqiPQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/15/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Emilyblack
this coming from the guy who would attack lowbies

Oh, am this kinda person too. wanna become my next chop chop over my Gin-Ji Knife Set?
soooo PvP drama into a PvP server. Be back gonna get Popcorn.
Edited by Daisyfan on 3/15/2013 12:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CbK
Just tell me who your hunter is Emily. I will be very gentle.
Reply Quote
Just tell me who your hunter is Emily. I will be very gentle.

Longshotivan obviously. Anyway, nice battle over turtle rare in Isle of Thunder. 2 vs 5 with the 2 winning was a nice way for me to try out frost, also I liked how end battle went last kill. You had me down low but i finished you but dots got me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]