Coilfang horde importing?

90 Tauren Druid
Oh my bad forgot my plate gear in bank, my cd restart button in my other pants pocket, and my hunter killer dagger in my car. Sorry that i didn't tank 3 hunters and a lock i should learn from the pro.. So how is it again? ambush once? then vanish? and run off? also not kill anyone? i should make that my rotation sounds reasonable. Why don't we just 1v1? i really want to try that
rotation... either i can beat you on my druid or rogue pick your choice or even a undergeared holy paladin that i can denounce spam you to death. Idk Take your pick.... Or you can talk through forums and make a raid to attack 1 person. Fyi try to gank horde when there is no horde around maybe that gets you confused that horde have 5 people in a group... Learn to gank!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
PS... Learn from Jelme to gank... Kills atleast 1 or 2 before he goes down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/15/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Keyallin
Just tell me who your hunter is Emily. I will be very gentle.

Longshotivan obviously. Anyway, nice battle over turtle rare in Isle of Thunder. 2 vs 5 with the 2 winning was a nice way for me to try out frost, also I liked how end battle went last kill. You had me down low but i finished you but dots got me.
you might wanna learn to count, it was 4 not 5. and how do you consider it a win for you? we stole the rare and camped the area for a bit till you rezzed and ran off.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

/flex

jelme,twyn,chewies best ganking team coilfang
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/16/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Jelmetwo

/flex

jelme,twyn,chewies best ganking team coilfang

turn back, /flex
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
you might wanna learn to count, it was 4 not 5. and how do you consider it a win for you? we stole the rare and camped the area for a bit till you rezzed and ran off.

Lets see....Shadowphury,Emilyblack, Darkcrypt, Ainsjay, Kungpowbear, unless I cant count thats 5.
I consider it a win for me because I got 8 kills off you and died 2ce, seems like I won there. The rare anyone who patricipated in killing it got to loot, so I got my share. I rezzed and ran off because I killed some other DK 3 times or so, had a weird name so not sure who it was to reference him. :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/16/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Keyallin

Lets see....Shadowphury,Emilyblack, Darkcrypt, Ainsjay, Kungpowbear, unless I cant count thats 5.
I consider it a win for me because I got 8 kills off you and died 2ce, seems like I won there. The rare anyone who patricipated in killing it got to loot, so I got my share. I rezzed and ran off because I killed some other DK 3 times or so, had a weird name so not sure who it was to reference him. :]

don't know who the hell ainsjay is, and he wasn't there, we only had 4 ppl in our group. I only died twice to you and the shaman combined which actually took awhile for you to do, I got atleast 4 killing blows on you according to my addon. no telling how many killing blows the rest got on you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So i am guessing you don't to take my challenge?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ainsjay was just a random person that joined in, Your 4 people + him = 5.....Math is hard yo.
You probably got 2 killing blows on each of us, And thats the only killing blows you guys had on us. It took us a while to do it because you only appeared when we were about to die anyway.
You said nothing about my 8-2 kill/death ratio either vs your group. :]

So i am guessing you don't to take my challenge?

If he does, he will have someone hiding in the shadows waiting to help him, you'll never see him alone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
only reason I attacked when you were low health was because you had just rezzed and attacked us again.and as for having a friend waiting in the shadows to jump ppl during a duel, that's a horde tactic that if im not mistaken you've used it b4 back in wrath keynash.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
only reason I attacked when you were low health was because you had just rezzed and attacked us again

True, but i'd rather get the 3-4 hks off your group.

and as for having a friend waiting in the shadows to jump ppl during a duel, that's a horde tactic that if im not mistaken you've used it b4 back in wrath keynash.

lolwut, 1. Who remembers way back then?
2. Only did that to friends i'd mess with who got me back eventually.
3. Horde tactic...i lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
CbK
Are you serious? ROFL.

I can see the similarities. He does the same on his hunter. He tries to get away when the gank goes bad. Such a cutie. I almost hate killing him.

Keep wpvp alive!

On a more serious note, we love the allies who fight back and don't hide in SW. They are the best!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just wanna say something real fast...First off, Alliance are pansies. Attacking 2+v1. Try some honor and fight 1on1 even if you have your buddies with you.

Second, I just got ganked by a DK/Rogue...I must say it was very hilarious. I swear I had to see 15 stuns in 5 secs time. Please learn to time your stuns so that you clip other stuns at their last couple of seconds...

That is all.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Warrior
You know its funny, warbringer/ironsides has to complain about ally tactics and ally being so bad... yet if he want in his pali who can bubble.... he dies pretty easy. i used to play horde alot, i recently came back to the game and noticed how much the new blood of horde wine sooo much now... horde have ganked in numbers versus solo ally for yrs here, attacked when their target is busy fighting mobs to attack, and now complain when ally do the same back to them?>>
this is so amusing that horde complain the ally actually fight back now. So many cry babies.. i guess we should thank ppl like ironsides for takin time away from his unemployment to help his "special needs" child play a great game... bravo bravo...
Reply Quote
If the alliance are so bad, then why do so many of the horde complain and talk about them so much ?>> Lol way to funny... Is it the fact that ppl who are so frustrated in real life, who were picked on as kids need to be bully's in a game cause in real life they are such cowards ?< I think these so called bad alliance have gotten under your skin... Bully's dont like it when the ppl the have picked on punch them in their nose... lol
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
LOL keynash runs from a fight and only attacks ppl if he has back up.... other wise he bubbles and gets out.... he will only attack as long as he has bodyguards...lol i have my main in a guild with him and the kid wines like a baby... one reason i nvr play my 90 anymore... ppl like him are cowards in life as he is in the game... All i heard in guild chat or general was him cryin for help after he starts trouble, then complains about the ppl he mouths off too come after him. Alot of horde are tired of coming to help when he always starts the problem then runs from it...then again alot of the horde there do the same thing.. again ppl who are cowards in life play them in the game ironic huh ?>>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
read all the walls. just stop a bit after seen this.. dont take it wrong, seen worst then this.
lol i have my main in a guild with him and the kid wines like a baby... one reason i nvr play my 90 anymore...

Yet there still good Alliance in PvP in our server, some are just pretty busy by other things i believe, and its just fine, same story from horde either. I can't call Alliance coward or Horde either, i love both faction and all of the players play both of them are very nice, i love everyone on Coilfang! If you can't stand get outnumber just backup or call friends simple. dont bring me the idea example of Portal and Call of duty, i believe you will understand by this way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL keynash runs from a fight and only attacks ppl if he has back up.... other wise he bubbles and gets out.... he will only attack as long as he has bodyguards...lol i have my main in a guild with him and the kid wines like a baby...

Posting on a level 1 for a reason it looks like.
I only get other people when there's 5 people or so looking for a fight. I get people to start a war and wish it would keep going for a reason, but people never stay/help to make it happen.
Me crying like a baby is funny...I recruit people to help, I admit sometimes I do get "annoyed".
But anyway, keep on posting on un-named level 1s and talk, hiding the fact that you are probably horribad and talking smack on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
betcha those level ones are all the same guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]