shadow priest 498 lf raiding guild

90 Night Elf Priest
Just recently transferred over and Im looking to start raiding again. I am available nights anywhere from 8 server to whenever. please send me a tell in game or mail. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Not sure if you'll be checking on this thread, but we are currently looking for a good ranged dps. You can speak to myself, Avaelyn, or Myrenia online if you want to find out more. I'll try to send you some info in game when I get home later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there! Ungodly Wrath is looking for raiders that can raid tues, thurs, Sund from 10:30 pm -1:30am server time. We are 15/16N. We are really looking for players that like to research and fine tune their class. We would love to have someone who has done most of the fights in MoP, but thats not a barrier to membership. Please message myself, Viks, Ironyman or Zakaveli on line. Also check us out online at www.UngodlyWrath.com.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
War, I dont usually flame in a guild recruitment thread, but I had enough.

This is the third time you have responded to people without reading what they want .All three times you cut and past hours that a player could not raid during.

Reading someone's post rather than a cut and paste shows a recruit you are serious about them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hey Pixxy,

Sent you a mail in-game as per your request. I look forward to talking to ya!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]