Resto Shaman with ToT Exp LF raiding team

90 Pandaren Shaman
10pm Start time is necessary.

Experience killing 1/12 (twice now) and I've attempted the second boss last night with research on the others.

Looking to roll back to Alliance. I played alliance the majority of my time spent in WoW. I am looking for a reliable team willing to push progression. I am just returning to focused raiding after my team imploded at the end of Cata due to attendance issues so reliability is important to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there! Ungodly Wrath is looking for raiders that can raid tues, thurs, Sund from 10:30 pm -1:30am server time. We are 15/16N. We are really looking for players that like to research and fine tune their class. We would love to have someone who has done most of the fights in MoP, but thats not a barrier to membership. Please message myself, Viks, Ironyman or Zakaveli on line. Also check us out online at www.UngodlyWrath.com.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi Laoah,

It looks like your progression is on par with where we are headed in 25man. Do you have a preference regarding raid size? I'd also like to know if you are comfortable with the idea of running Elemental MS and Restoration OS as the encounter needs. We raid Tue/Wed 10p-1 (required) with a "clean-up" run Mon 10p-1a (typically ends up cutting down to 10m on Mondays due to availability, so this is optional.)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please add me Invictis#1189 so we can discuss it further and/or visit our website at:

http://primalstormrage.wix.com/main

Thanks for your time,

-Stig
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
TNT
If you are still looking for a home.... We are a 10m semi-hardcore progression guild and are currently looking for a resto sham to fill out our raid team... We raid 8-11EST tues-thurs and are currently 4/12 ToT... If you have any questions please contact me through battletag... doubey421#1210
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]