Heroic 10M Council

90 Pandaren Monk
HC
Undertuned. Please make the fight harder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looks like we'll be skipping h council this week.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
H Council seems overtuned for 10 man. Or maybe overtuned for both. The exception for 25m is the ability to ignore mechanics thanks to class stacking.

Would love a word from Blizzard on this. Horridon was incredibly well made and I enjoyed that fight because I knew it was actually within the realm of capability. However, for council we sneaked in a few pulls last night before ending our raid and it just felt completely hopeless.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Calling out for buffs to a fight without any backup information is just as pointless and stupid as calling out for nerfs to fights without any backup information. OP just wants to start a troll thread since we are apparently lacking them lately...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
HC
Calling out for buffs to a fight without any backup information is just as pointless and stupid as calling out for nerfs to fights without any backup information. OP just wants to start a troll thread since we are apparently lacking them lately...

Or you know... sarcasm? I've always wondered why people throw around the word troll so much, has vocabulary sunken so much if it's either, "They agree with my pov" or, "It's a troll."
Edited by Sensations on 3/13/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
What possible positives come out from simply saying "buff 10m council."

All this is intended to do is get people to throw tantrums and argue at each other about buffs and nerfs and 10m vs 25m. If you want to be taken seriously then provide information. Any information. At all.

It's a troll thread with the sole intention of stirring up crap. Don't try to fool yourself into thinking this was supposed to be a legitimate thread.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
HC

All this is intended to do is get people to throw tantrums and argue at each other about buffs and nerfs and 10m vs 25m. If you want to be taken seriously then provide information. Any information. At all.

It's a troll thread with the sole intention of stirring up crap. Don't try to fool yourself into thinking this was supposed to be a legitimate thread.

Sarcastic jokes no longer exist? ;o. Guess we all need to be super serious in here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

It was about to be a good discussion until you just figuratively !@#$ all over it with your incessant and idiotic posts.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Rofl. Anyone who has opened wowprogress' front page today would have gotten the OP.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock

Sarcastic jokes no longer exist? ;o. Guess we all need to be super serious in here.
Loktronotron is always picking fights. He does the same thing in the lock forum.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
HC

Please stop trying to derail my thread. I appreciate it.

Obvious sarcasm was obvious.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

I got it and lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
As I was saying before we were so rudely interrupted by a blithering moron...

H Council seems overtuned for 10 man. Or maybe overtuned for both. The exception for 25m is the ability to ignore mechanics thanks to class stacking.

Would love a word from Blizzard on this. Horridon was incredibly well made and I enjoyed that fight because I knew it was actually within the realm of capability. However, for council we sneaked in a few pulls last night before ending our raid and it just felt completely hopeless.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Yeah, I think a big difference is that 25 man guilds can just run 8-9 paladins and ignore the mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
them god damn vermin! i hate hate HATE these things. they are ugly as hell and they are always sneaking around my bloody farm, ruining my gaming experience. i have even been killed by one of these !@#$s! while leveling.

i am Fing DONE, remove them vermin from the game or you will remove Latree! thats me.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Looks like Blood Legion and Evodus are better than Paragon now that attrition of being a 10 man group has weakened them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We're having a hard enough time with the 2nd troll door on Horridin. I can't imagine how awful council is just looking at the abilities makes me want to skip this fight.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Loktronotron is always picking fights. He does the same thing in the lock forum.
I just don't like people who clutter forums with pointless threads. Just like I don't like people who bring false information and try to use it to back up their complaints.

If I'm "picking fights" because I call out people for spreading false information and throwing out unbased complaints then so be it.

I'm perfectly nice to the people who deserve it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Paragon seems to have killed H Council after NINE hours of attempts.

Not looking forward to tonights raid one bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]