@metastasis

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm writing this by no means to come off as sore, or high in tension, rather to inform a general public that may be interested in progressive raiding about the REAL situation behind Metastasis.

While a member of Metastasis, I met several very great individuals, but within the guild favoritism controls the pace of progression. While in the guild, myself and 2 others made up over 70% of the dps, on 6 dps fights, and 2 healers consistently pulled 10-15% more hps than the 3rd.

At this point, many guilds would replace the weak links, and continue toward the best interests of the guild. Metastasis kept it's core together, not because they felt it was the strongest decision, but because sibling control through the officer core kept the players that needed to be replaced, not only in the raid, but in control of all loot via loot council.

Recently, the top 5 players broke from the guild, and if you're looking to fill the available spots, prepare for 7 nights a week wiping to content because there are individuals pulling 70k dps, and 10% of the damage, on fights that are multi-dot and multi-mob. Prepare for officer alts off spec outgearing your main spec. Prepare to wipe 3 hours a night 5 days a week on council because these very same people that have 10 ilvls on you can't dodge a roll.

This may come off preachy, but upon leaving, having discussed our withdraw from the guild with 2 of the officers, the 3rd officer, a brother of the other 2, has spread senseless slander - drew first blood if you will. These being some, but not all of the major grievances against the guild were told to redeem slander, not to gain self-accomplished glory.

Guilds like these serve as examples to why Bloodhoof seems to be stuck in the endless rut of under accomplishment.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
alliance is evil on bloodhoof. extremely rude in every way, from my perspective.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
trudat homeboy
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
totems main character is a warlock. u ask him to do anything but DPS he will mess it up.
wiped numerous times on blade lord because he was way too focused on DPS on both heroic and non heroic.

loot council is the best for progression so tanks and heals get geared.
we wiped on council a lot because tanks were not swapping and heals were OOM
Kazra'jin's roll hits for 90k when u get hit. we did not wipe on council once cause of this.
overall other buddies of his were hit at an equal pace or more.
on Tortos the 4th boss of ToT Rockfall does massive damage if ur within the circle and 60k damage when u r within 20 yards range of them. so if u r near say 5 rockfalls that is 300k damage.

these guys back bite and complain all the time without bringing it up to the officers or GM.
the guildies that stayed in guild said that these guys were obnoxious and not guild oriented just loot oriented. none of them do anything for the guild, no materials no deposits.
they are all selfish.
we supply flasks and feasts all week for raids, they did nothing.

why would anyone boot a 130k dps from their guild? well, if its brutal then it makes sense.
constant childishness.
my verbal altercation was with a different player and it only pertained to him. u other 4 dropped from the raid group instantaneously with no regard for anyone else.
the huntard is a guild hopper nobody likes him.
why did u post under totem and not brutal?

know what u r talking about. grow up. man up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
these guys back bite and complain all the time without bringing it up to the officers or GM.

Every complaint I had I brought up with Nico, but the brotherhood triad was strong.

Nice dodge on how officers and officer alts have the highest ilvl in the raid.

on Tortos the 4th boss of ToT Rockfall does massive damage if ur within the circle and 60k damage when u r within 20 yards range of them. so if u r near say 5 rockfalls that is 300k damage.

We're aware, but when you die several times from the 250k center circle hit, or take say.....2 turtle spins with the obscene damage from rockfall, without iceblocking, you're bad.

Icrit and I have supplied the 275 feasts for the past week. Moxbob makes all the flasks. What do you do as an officer? Did you try to recruit new people? No, that was Nico and I. Did you run through logs to find weaknesses? Nope? Me again.

why would anyone boot a 130k dps from their guild? well, if its brutal then it makes sense.
constant childishness.

I left. Then was asked by every officer to return to the guild after I left.

my verbal altercation was with a different player and it only pertained to him. u other 4 dropped from the raid group instantaneously with no regard for anyone else.

What the hunter said to you was accurate. The fact that he was penalized and you didn't get a slap on the wrist is why we left. You're the king of your little kingdom. We understand that. There's another name for it though, Randal - Napoleon Syndrome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
totems main character is a warlock. u ask him to do anything but DPS he will mess it up.
wiped numerous times on blade lord because he was way too focused on DPS on both heroic and non heroic.

we wiped on council a lot because tanks were not swapping and heals were OOM
Kazra'jin's roll hits for 90k when u get hit. we did not wipe on council once cause of this.
overall other buddies of his were hit at an equal pace or more.

the guildies that stayed in guild said that these guys were obnoxious and not guild oriented just loot oriented. none of them do anything for the guild, no materials no deposits.
they are all selfish.

constant childishness.
the huntard is a guild hopper nobody likes him.
why did u post under totem and not brutal?

know what u r talking about. grow up. man up
TLDR: I stand in everything and do no dps.
Edited by Spankstank on 3/14/2013 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
and also. Your mom broski
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
wow, spank. i was number 2 dps until the nerd so i dont understand the hate. go guild hop.

the officer alt that out geared ur mains was based on need bro. druid for heals and DK for tank dps. level ur alt and bring em in da raid......enjoy knowing nobody can stand u.

of course u r gonna say the officer asked u. just get a life bro. WoW should not be your main focus.

I make all the flasks bro. myself. i leveled a potion master cause we didnt have one. 6k down the toilet for procs on potions

once again mage DPS was nerfed heavily. get over DPS. ur DPS is great u cant do anything else.
u provided feasts? really? cause i was dropping them and so was mox and nico. but ok.

i was told repeatedly to up my dos and was not removed cause i kept on looking into increasing it. i said as soon as 5.2 hit i will sit out till my dps gets fixed. last night i didnt sit out because i paid money to play. did not have my computer or mouse.

the center hit is not 250k i died once to that. u r just dumb bro. get over urself. go world of logs and get number one on every encounter. im here to have fun not waste time with u guys.

spanky. ur parents dont love u. they wanted to abort u but were too late. this is why u live in ur moms basement and dont have a career or even a job. u prolly site on ur butt doing drugs all day.

anyway, good luck on everything u wish to achieve.
ur lack of intellect and social skills will inevitably bar u from reaching them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
the officer alt that out geared ur mains was based on need bro. druid for heals and DK for tank dps. level ur alt and bring em in da raid......enjoy knowing nobody can stand u.

Another dodge.

of course u r gonna say the officer asked u. just get a life bro. WoW should not be your main focus.

I refute your argument "get a life" what's next bro, your mom? Keepin' it original I appreciate that.

I make all the flasks bro. myself. i leveled a potion master cause we didnt have one. 6k down the toilet for procs on potions

Grats. You made pots for yourself. Never once did I have a pot supplied to me, and when I asked, I was told "herbs are for the gbank and the pots aren't for raiding". So don't try to play that one off like you were selfless for the guild.

once again mage DPS was nerfed heavily. get over DPS. ur DPS is great u cant do anything else.
u provided feasts? really? cause i was dropping them and so was mox and nico. but ok.

Frost mages top dps on sim atm. Next.
Yes, we did. Ask your brothers.

i was told repeatedly to up my dos and was not removed cause i kept on looking into increasing it. i said as soon as 5.2 hit i will sit out till my dps gets fixed. last night i didnt sit out because i paid money to play. did not have my computer or mouse

You should've been removed for standing in silly things, not for dps. But your dps sucked, too. You should've sat because you sucked. Pay your money to play and go be social, that's where you belong.

the center hit is not 250k i died once to that. u r just dumb bro. get over urself. go world of logs and get number one on every encounter. im here to have fun not waste time with u guys.

You're here to be bad, and waste everybody else's time, and we're aware of that.

spanky. ur parents dont love u. they wanted to abort u but were too late. this is why u live in ur moms basement and dont have a career or even a job. u prolly site on ur butt doing drugs all day.

Boom there's the your mom joke. Saw it coming.

ur lack of intellect and social skills will inevitably bar u from reaching them.

My lack of intellect, huh? 3 grammatical errors, in 1 sentence. Impressive, sir. One day, when I've had my bowl of paint chips in the morning, I'll be as "intelligent" as you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Randal, you've once again done your best to humiliate yourself and your guild.

More often than not the worst of the DPS, and often managed to be below at least one tank on progression. Your anger towards us about leaving could only be explaining by your distress at no longer being carried through everything.

Oblivious to mechanics, unable to do realistic damage, and somehow able to convince yourself you aren't awful. You've lashed out at players who got frustrated with carrying you and watching you die over and over to the same mechanics with your racist, grammar-free, awkward, guild chat and vent rants.

The fact that you're the one commenting in this thread is comical. At least leave it to somebody from the guild who is even a little good at this game, and perhaps even somebody who could manage even elementary school level grammar?

I suggest you beg some of your guild mates to make the case on your behalf because you're just an absolute embarrassment.

No reason for anybody to take my word for it though. The logs are there.
Edited by Lothâr on 3/15/2013 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

To be fair loot on dps is going to give the biggest impact.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
To be fair loot on dps is going to give the biggest impact.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
wow, spank. i was number 2 dps until the nerd so i dont understand the hate. go guild hop.
More often than not the worst of the DPS, and often managed to be below at least one tank on progression. Your anger towards us about leaving could only be explaining by your distress at no longer being carried through everything.
I guess my question for you guys would be, do you guys even keep parses to support this? I'm sorry, but having been a hardcore raider and raid leader, I find it hard to take words at face value without the parses to back it up. It only takes 1 player to do them, so there really isn't any excuse not to have them. Recount can't provide nearly the information that parses will for raid analysis. Without parses, its hard to take any of you seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
This is cute.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
do you guys even keep parses to support this

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Bloodhoof/randalthorr/

My profile was reset when I xfered, but here's randal's WoL parses. They're uploaded by me, and applied to everybody in the guild raids.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This is cute.

This is why we didn't go to Tribe Guild.

Your move, troll.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
nerrrrrrrrrrrds
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
<3 Brutal :p
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
What does Tribe Guild have anything to do with this post? I don't raid....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<3 Brutal :p

;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]