HCT 7: We Need More Stable Slots.

90 Night Elf Hunter
03/14/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Sneakys
Genius. How many people do you think we'll get with this? And the longer it goes on, how many people will use it as justification for more stable slots (AMG LYKE THE THREAD HAS 17 PGS NAO WE NEED MOAR STBL SPTS)

People won't even read the thread, just see the title and post 'Yes, MOAR SLOTS!' xD

03/14/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Glitterlance
Also, I think we have too many stable slots. Should cull a few imo.

And the people who actually WILL read some of this thread will cry in terror....

Edit because saw this in HCT 6:
03/14/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Mezasu
While I am at it, where in the World... of Warcraft is Ontap?

Rumor has it he was banned.
I hope this is not true.

Went to an old thread I posted where he was the second or third comment, and even mentioned a reply to him, and his post is gone ;( Cause to believe he is sadly banned.... Darn the people who reported him! >:[
Edited by Paksanarian on 3/14/2013 11:27 PM PDT
7 Blood Elf Paladin
BAH NO! Bring back Ontap ya butts!
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/14/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Glitterlance
BAH NO! Bring back Ontap ya butts!

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

D:
100 Troll Hunter
So few hours to kill 12 bosses and progress on any =\

We'll prob do some H Tortos this week, got a coin waiting and he seems like a 1 hour boss.

Wiping on council atm, wish we had more multi-dot classes / pallys to stack...

How much RNG are you guys experiencing? Do you just wipe if Sul is empowered twice or is it possible to actually deal with those adds?
90 Human Hunter
I wanted a picture for my lowbie, like Sneakys.

amidoinitrite?
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wanted a picture for my lowbie, like Sneakys.

amidoinitrite?

I don't have google chrome or that little addon thing...

Alfredo gave you away... :]
90 Human Hunter
Ah dear sweet Alfredo~
90 Draenei Hunter
How much RNG are you guys experiencing? Do you just wipe if Sul is empowered twice or is it possible to actually deal with those adds?

Not even letting him empower once, hunters all benched atm though because we suck on the fight.
90 Human Hunter
Not even letting him empower once, hunters all benched atm though because we suck on the fight.

Hi Cataclysm, welcome back.
100 Troll Hunter
03/15/2013 12:41 AMPosted by Bright

Exactly what I figured, kind of a joke that they let that sneak by after RNG Kings. I give it 1-2 weeks before they put the first 4 empowers as a set order, with Sul last.
90 Human Hunter
    Killed Primordius on the 2nd pull.
    Wipes repeatedly to trash before Dark Animus.

SUCH IS THE DESTRUCTION WAY!
90 Draenei Hunter

And on Horodon.
Story of our lives.

Also, I approve of this threat title. Awaiting the random spam.

As a 10m, really really not looking forward to Council or Durumu.
90 Human Hunter
Your Matter Swap hit Sneax 318764 Arcane. (141701 Overkill)
You killed Sneax.

I'm making a note here, HUEG SUCCESS.

Also I'm being eaten alive by moths irl. Halp.
90 Draenei Hunter
I'm making a note here, HUEG SUCCESS.

Song stuck in my head now.
Not that it's a bad thing :P

Also I'm being eaten alive by moths irl. Halp.

Moth balls. Smell horrible. They work.
90 Human Hunter
Aaand we are done, DUN for the night. With 3 kills under our belt.

If we could just have everyone show up to raid, we could've done that last week.
90 Pandaren Hunter
We Need More Stable Slots.

Actually, it's time Blizzard culls its class favoritism from this game. For far too long have Hunters been the only class that gets go out into the wild and tame almost any beast they desire. Removing Happiness and default pet specs was a step in the right direction. And that direction is towards parity with the Warlock. I will not be satisfied until our stables are removed, we have a limited number of pets to choose from, we are unable to name and rename our pets, and pet specs are gone entirely.

Furthermore, if Blizzard is truly serious about balancing this game, they will make all pet class as diverse and intricate as the Frost Mage. We should all be so lucky as to have a companion like the Water Elemental. The Water Elemental has a two word name, how many Hunter and Warlock pets can boast that feat?
90 Draenei Hunter
Why can't we just sacrifice them like warlocks?
90 Human Hunter
Should do the warlock thing, only we sacrifice the hunter to empower the pet.

Can't have any homogenization. No siree.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Cause to believe he is sadly banned.... Darn the people who reported him! >:[

Wait. Someone actually reported Ontap? I am sure there is a secret level to Hell for people like that.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]