How do I regear?

90 Tauren Druid
I've got a *almost* full set of honor PvP feral gear... And I'm not looking to get completely rid of my gear, I just want to dual spec resto. So how does one regear to resto?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I geared up to almost a full set of honor gear in about a week of moderate BGs.

Just stay feral, and grind honor for resto gear. After you get mostly a full set, switch specs.

Alternatively, you could try to buy some 450-458 stuff of the AH and start from that lower ilvl. Or just use that to fill the spaces.

Whatever works best for you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hmmm I could farm more honor good idea
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've got a *almost* full set of honor PvP feral gear... And I'm not looking to get completely rid of my gear, I just want to dual spec resto. So how does one regear to resto?

personally i gear up resto first every new season then grind as a healer untill ive bought the full feral set. i hate playing as an undergeared dps with no heals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
That's funny, because I was the complete opposite. However I plan to play both specs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]