Whats the easiest spirit beast to find?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Whats the easiest spirit beast to find?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Aside from Gumi, Hutia and that other spirit porcupine, Ghostcrawler perhaps.
Reply Quote
I'd say Banthalos. Pretty much every time I fly though Hyjal, he's there.

Just make sure you're in the right phase to see him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Aside from the porcupines, I'd also say Banthalos (and to a lesser extent, the two spirit beast cats nearby Magria and Anhka) because they require phasing to see. Gondria from WotLK is next, as it's the least interesting given there are two other spirit cats. Loque is definitely the hardest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yea, molten front ones are easier due to phasing, and the porcupines have a 15 min spawn timer, they just hit like trucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm just looking for a spirit beast, but i have no idea where to look xD
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm just looking for a spirit beast, but i have no idea where to look xD

http://www.wowhead.com/pet=46#tameable

That lists all of the Spirit Beasts in the game. If you view the page for each individual animal, you will see a map of where that beast is located.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
To add to this thread, although I do recognize that it's somewhat old, Arcturis is a pretty easy tame since he only has one spawn point. You can just float above it and work on other stuff outside of the game for as long as it takes, and NPCScan will alert you to his presence.

The ones with multiple spawn points, like Skoll or Loque, are tougher.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Aside from Gumi, Hutia and that other spirit porcupine, Ghostcrawler perhaps.

While he is almost guaranteed to be there, GC's spawn and pathing range is HUGE, and he blinks in and out of existence periodically, and you are stuck with the seahorse mount at best.

Still, as I said, he is more or less somewhere around that completely empty, isolated, extremely out of the way area (not even levelers need, or even want, to go out to his spawn range).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I thought skoll was pretty easy, I see him all the time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

You may be seeing the thunderwolves from the vale.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/09/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Jatarri

You may be seeing the thunderwolves from the vale.

I've been after the tlpd forever and I see skoll all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
After 1 month of continuously flying around Sholazar Basin, while mining Saronite, I noticed this white and blue cat. I FLEW OVER LOQUE WITHOUT NPCSCAN GOING OFF. I couldn't believe it. I hollered hard after I finally tamed Loque'nahak. The spirit beasts are there. You just have to be there at the right time, Loque'nahak spawned underneath me without NPC SCAN going ham. The only issue is that due to Cross-realm zones, you and every other Hunter in the world will be out there looking for them, I recommend hunting these pets around 4am. Thats when I found mine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Just put in the time, and you will get the one you want at some point.

Cross realm makes it harder to get them, but they are out there (albeit for brief times).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ghost crawler really is pretty easy. Just hangout and wait. Banthalos is up a lot due to phasing.

Arcturius how I love him. However easy to find hard to tame due to CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I FLEW OVER LOQUE WITHOUT NPCSCAN GOING OFF

This is why you have to be really careful with NPCScan, because your cache is guaranteed to fill up every time you're in a city. Definitely want to clear it and make sure it's cleared every time you get to your camping spot/route.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://www.wow-petopia.com/browse/collector.html

great resource to get you started GL :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Arcturis ?

His spawn is the exact same.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The same yes but the competition is hard part for the bear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]