49s thread of bigdeals and smalldeals

49 Night Elf Warrior
...even remotly balanced is high...

"Overdoser"
Reply Quote
03/18/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Overdoser
I'm still a Legend! ALL BOW BEFORE ME!

Sorry buddy, low lvl PVP was once a last stand of PVP balance in this game, but this has not been the case since 3.0X, and all the "Legends" have gone and left the bracket because of its trash pile state.

Any one that thinks the 39 / 49 brackes are even remotly balanced is high, or got dropped one too many times.

You are and I am sad to say this; better off in the 90 bracket.

Careful Harland, he's kind of a bigdeal, the premier horde players have all pretty much agreed on his Godlike Status.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Hunter
and all the "Legends" have gone and left the bracket

mkdelta is a legend. if i recall correctly. he still play?
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Warrior
Queue up?
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Warrior
pop woot
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Paladin
need more ally or horde?
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
so how many prots did alliance have tonight? i'm assuming games were amazing as always.
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Warrior
most was 2
Reply Quote
49 Human Mage
Really looking forward to seeing 'that 70s crew' playing on their Balanced Mages this thurs. Like Tr@nny, for instance, instead of being on his shaman, will chose to play on his Balanced Mage, right? (not sure why he hasn't played his mage instead of his shaman, it's balanced, it's a mystery)

Also looking forward to seeing Worstbracket's 49 mage, perhaps he could post his 49 mage's armory, so we could all get gearing ideas to bring more BALANCE to our mages. I know all you 70s rolled mages for 49s, bring them on out!

Perhaps we could get a tally of exactly how many of the 70s rerolls made 49 mages, I'm sure there must be many, since 49 mage is so balanced (not counting the two that already had 49 mages prior to the 70s influx, but mysteriously never play that balanced class).
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Druid
are u okay?
Reply Quote
49 Human Mage
are u okay?

Are you? It's your feelings I'm worried about, since it bothers you enough to send me in-game tells. Maybe try some acupuncture, or zen meditation, or maybe a visit to your local massage parlor would help you find some relief.

Why aren't you posting on your balanced 49 mage?
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Druid
Really looking forward to seeing 'that 70s crew' playing on their Balanced Mages this thurs. Like Tr@nny, for instance, instead of being on his shaman, will chose to play on his Balanced Mage, right? (not sure why he hasn't played his mage instead of his shaman, it's balanced, it's a mystery)

Also looking forward to seeing Worstbracket's 49 mage, perhaps he could post his 49 mage's armory, so we could all get gearing ideas to bring more BALANCE to our mages. I know all you 70s rolled mages for 49s, bring them on out!

Perhaps we could get a tally of exactly how many of the 70s rerolls made 49 mages, I'm sure there must be many, since 49 mage is so balanced (not counting the two that already had 49 mages prior to the 70s influx, but mysteriously never play that balanced class).

lolol ur foaming at the mouth. classic prot warrior

Maybe try some acupuncture, or zen meditation, or maybe a visit to your local massage parlor would help you find some relief.
Edited by Worstbracket on 3/19/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Aaarrrrrrms u a$$, whats this prot nonsense
Reply Quote
i don't think mages are that bad

especially since no one dispels in this bracket
Reply Quote
when it's 3spriests + 3 shams, thats at least 2 most games
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
lol damn someone really upset THE STUD

p.s. Someone playing a class other than a mage isn't the same as you purposely logging off the mage you already have to play a prot warrior. Especially with how many prots alliance have already.
Edited by Aesthetik on 3/19/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still haven't heard exactly how many of 'that 70s crew' rolled up a mage @ 49. I've seen 70s roll spriests & rdruids, one lock, but havent seen any of you on a mage. It's a balanced class, why wouldnt 70s (cata frostmage+tazik) want to roll a balanced class?

I'm not upset at all, you're the ones so butthurt about me that you're sending me tells in game about a toon I had made before you even came into the bracket. Get over it, ffs, you act like horde isnt stacked out the a$$ with spriests 2 out of 3 games.
Edited by Stûd on 3/19/2013 9:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What's all this prot bullsh!t anyways, you can clearly see I'm Arms.
Reply Quote
39 Orc Warrior
good, good. let the butthurt flow through us all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]