49s thread of bigdeals and smalldeals

49 Undead Warlock
Yeah it's pretty clear by your ranting in paragraphs upon paragraphs that you're not upset at all. ;)
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Druid
I'm not upset at all

Really looking forward to seeing 'that 70s crew' playing on their Balanced Mages this thurs. Like Tr@nny, for instance, instead of being on his shaman, will chose to play on his Balanced Mage, right? (not sure why he hasn't played his mage instead of his shaman, it's balanced, it's a mystery)

Also looking forward to seeing Worstbracket's 49 mage, perhaps he could post his 49 mage's armory, so we could all get gearing ideas to bring more BALANCE to our mages. I know all you 70s rolled mages for 49s, bring them on out!

Perhaps we could get a tally of exactly how many of the 70s rerolls made 49 mages, I'm sure there must be many, since 49 mage is so balanced (not counting the two that already had 49 mages prior to the 70s influx, but mysteriously never play that balanced class).

Still haven't heard exactly how many of 'that 70s crew' rolled up a mage @ 49. I've seen 70s roll spriests & rdruids, one lock, but havent seen any of you on a mage. It's a balanced class, why wouldnt 70s (cata frostmage+tazik) want to roll a balanced class?

Why aren't you posting on your balanced 49 mage?

yea u are clearly not upset at all

p.s. stick to prot warrior, spriest is too hard for u
Edited by Worstbracket on 3/19/2013 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
Yeah it's pretty clear by your ranting in paragraphs upon paragraphs that you're not upset at all. ;)

Look skippy, just because you find it difficult to string more than a half dozen words together, don't drag the rest of us down. Some of us are actually coherent and enjoy writing.

So, it takes a big man to apologize, I'll be that big man. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings every time I play against you in wsg. Now don't get mad, just be grateful for the privilege of sharing the battlefield with me. If it makes you feel better, I'll try not to scrape you so raw next time.
Edited by Stûd on 3/19/2013 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
03/19/2013 10:14 PMPosted by Worstbracket
I'm not upset at all

Really looking forward to seeing 'that 70s crew' playing on their Balanced Mages this thurs. Like Tr@nny, for instance, instead of being on his shaman, will chose to play on his Balanced Mage, right? (not sure why he hasn't played his mage instead of his shaman, it's balanced, it's a mystery)

Also looking forward to seeing Worstbracket's 49 mage, perhaps he could post his 49 mage's armory, so we could all get gearing ideas to bring more BALANCE to our mages. I know all you 70s rolled mages for 49s, bring them on out!

Perhaps we could get a tally of exactly how many of the 70s rerolls made 49 mages, I'm sure there must be many, since 49 mage is so balanced (not counting the two that already had 49 mages prior to the 70s influx, but mysteriously never play that balanced class).

Still haven't heard exactly how many of 'that 70s crew' rolled up a mage @ 49. I've seen 70s roll spriests & rdruids, one lock, but havent seen any of you on a mage. It's a balanced class, why wouldnt 70s (cata frostmage+tazik) want to roll a balanced class?

Why aren't you posting on your balanced 49 mage?

yea u are clearly not upset at all

p.s. stick to prot warrior, spriest is too hard for u

Hey there peanut-butter-jelly-time I'm obviously not prot, stop ragewhispering me pls.
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
Look skippy

I just rofl'd irl at this
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Druid
03/19/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Aesthetik
Look skippy

something funny, skippy?
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
03/19/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Aesthetik
Look skippy

Almost a full sentence there, good job guy, you're making some real progress! :)
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
03/19/2013 10:54 PMPosted by Worstbracket

something funny, skippy?

Hey now, don't get all mad at him too.
Reply Quote
some big deals goin on tonight
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Warrior
Third page
Reply Quote
53 Orc Warrior
more warrios!
Reply Quote
mertink
- cata mage
- mop prot war, spriest
- call others fotm

now that really twinks my melons yall
Reply Quote
49 Human Mage
priest was way pre-mop

war was late pre-mop

though the idea of twinking your melons sounds so appealing

oh, and mage is vanilla

welcome to brackets other than 19s
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
and warr is ARMS idjit
Reply Quote
cadds breakin off
Reply Quote
priest was way pre-mop but i only play it when its fotm

war was late pre-mop but i only play it when its fotm

oh, and mage is vanilla but i only play it when its fotm

welcome to brackets other than 19s i am 45 years old irl
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Druid
priest was way pre-mop

war was late pre-mop

oh, and mage is vanilla

listen up, skippy. this is all completely irrelevant because you only play them when they're OP.

keep AFKing on your balanced 49 mage to play your prot and spriest, skippy
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
priest was way pre-mop

war was late pre-mop

oh, and mage is vanilla

Woah there skippy who's trying to twink melons?
Reply Quote
49 Tauren Paladin

now that really twinks my melons yall

Melons are always fotm.
Reply Quote
49 Human Warrior
priest was way pre-mop

war was late pre-mop

oh, and mage is vanilla

listen up, skippy. this is all completely irrelevant because you only play them when they're OP.

keep AFKing on your balanced 49 mage to play your prot and spriest, skippy

stay mad skippy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]