Hi

85 Human Death Knight
This server may be as dead as the 292nd season of the Simpsons, but old memories help compensate. Hi to any old friends who may still be on here....I know you're hiding in those corners...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I remember you, and it wasn't from that time in the mountains.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Gooby pls.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How times have changed...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Yeah, I remember back when this server still had some life. Never a shortage of interesting characters to meet on a daily basis. Now it's so stagnant it's a little saddening.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Yeah, I remember back when this server still had some life. Never a shortage of interesting characters to meet on a daily basis. Now it's so stagnant it's a little saddening.

Why are you stalking me???
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/01/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Imonaboät

I followed Juneaujack who followed Australgale who followed Punch who followed Sexycakes/Immuno who followed you who followed Scuttles. It's a whole messy circle "tug" of a mess...

Also Lopez is on this server which is cool. I remember stalking his armory profile because I didn't know how to play a Dk for the longest time. Still don't.

Edit because I forgot this isn't roddot.
Edited by Cerilla on 4/1/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/01/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Cerilla

I followed Juneaujack who followed Australgale who followed Punch who followed Sexycakes/Immuno who followed you who followed Scuttles. It's a whole messy circle "tug" of a mess...

Also Lopez is on this server which is cool. I remember stalking his armory profile because I didn't know how to play a Dk for the longest time. Still don't.

From this I gathered I need to blame Punch

Will do
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
04/01/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Cerilla

Much respect Cerilla, but your flow chart is entirely incorrect. For an analogy, I built the Ark that set sail to Emerald Dream; Scuttles was our Noah. Noah did gather strong, individual (continuity is failing, it's ok) players to survive the flood. The promised land, as it turned out, was not as promised as previously conceived. I'm likely Judas in this story that no longer makes sense. While we were all on a boat, Imonaboat was not on that boat (Sub!). I didn't follow anyone here except my savior, Scuttles

Watch this video if you have time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlrFLjqgp_o&list=PL4C2E0B7E2B684A02&index=13
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Much respect Cerilla, but your flow chart is entirely incorrect. For an analogy, I built the Ark that set sail to Emerald Dream; Scuttles was our Noah. Noah did gather strong, individual (continuity is failing, it's ok) players to survive the flood. The promised land, as it turned out, was not as promised as previously conceived. I'm likely Judas in this story that no longer makes sense. While we were all on a boat, Imonaboat was not on that boat (Sub!). I didn't follow anyone here except my savior, Scuttles

Watch this video if you have time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlrFLjqgp_o&list=PL4C2E0B7E2B684A02&index=13

Man, that was a pretty awesome analogy. Only thing it's missing is a whale eating someone who jumped ship....and maybe a burning cactus.

"I neared it....and it sucked me off." - Imonaboat.
Reply Quote
I'll be the whale.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll be the whale.

Yes....yes you will......
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Punch is like some kind of supernatural entity that is summoned simply by invoking his name.
Edited by Tatiana on 4/5/2013 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]