<CRETINS> Is Recruiting for RBG's

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hello all,

<CRETINS> is currently recruiting active players interested in competing in Rated Battlegrounds. Players must be competent and able to follow directions. As of now, skill and knowledge of your class as well as attendance are more important to us than gear. We are more than willing to run random battlegrounds and arenas with new recruits to help you catch up if you are lacking in gear. If interested please contact Drahh, Luxen, or Resentment in-game for more information.

Thanks,
Resentment
Edited by Resentment on 5/27/2013 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
*que Epic sounding music*

I shall convene with the 2 active members of Coward Touch and have a decision by nightfall!!
or something. :)
Edited by Sweetdigger on 3/18/2013 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Excellent :P
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Hmm. I think I like this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Last night was hijacked by an epic nap time. Tonight! ...maybe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Last night was hijacked by an epic nap time. Tonight! ...maybe.

Great, please contact myself or Drahh ingame when you know what is going on with your guild.

Thanks,
Resentment
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
err. . .I kinda made a mess of things too with people sending in game mail about joining. I was using level 1 toons to get any info about joining before I moved to fizz, so to consolidate the in game mails please just re-send them to me (Drahh) or Resentment. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
REEAALLY looking forward to making new friends, new enemies, and getting better in general :D

For the Horde!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i dnt kno u guise but dis dos soun real kool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I need more bodies to heal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guild RatedBGs starting back up soon. Currently building additional teams based on local horde interest.

If you're interested in joining the guild, or running in one of our secondary RatedBG teams, let one of us know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ran Rated BG's last night. 6/10 guild members and a few kind Fizzcrank hordies.
Went 2-0 and everyone had a great time.

Would love to find a few more folks interested in competitive PvP.
Skill and commitment > gear right now, especially with the conquest catch up cap. If you're interested in PvP, but don't have much gear, get in touch with us. We're willing to run with and gear the right people up for long term teammates.
Edited by Luxen on 5/23/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Loled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/23/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Luxen
Went 2-0 and everyone had a great time.

Good job :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Congratulations! I KNEW you could pull it off :) Wish I could have been a part of it!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Loled.

Yeah, I LOL every time you run from me in Wpvp.

Congratulations! I KNEW you could pull it off :) Wish I could have been a part of it!

Thanks Tri, and you still can be part of it!! :P Tell spoog I said hello to!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah, I LOL every time you run from me in Wpvp.

That's usually what people do when they suck and get RBG glad
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I was glad to be a part of your guild :) My disease keeps me from enjoying the company of a large group of people.

That being said...I wish our little server great success...We just have to stick together and fight the meanies.

Trifucious says....Or some !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I was glad to be a part of your guild :) My disease keeps me from enjoying the company of a large group of people.

That being said...I wish our little server great success...We just have to stick together and fight the meanies.

Trifucious says....Or some !@#$.

And we were glad to have you! I understand that their are certain obligations and cruxes in real life we must take care of before WoW. My best!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for a few more folks to round out our Rated BG team.
Right now, emphasis on finding a few good wizards. Would love to see a Moonkin (do we even have any of these on horde side?), Shadow Priest, and a Mage or two.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]