Gave away all my gold

85 Draenei Paladin
Gave out 110k on the Alliance side and 70k on the Horde side yesterday. Deleted all my characters. I've been out of WoW for nearly 2 years, and now I really have no desire to come back.

But I'm curious on what they will do with the gold. :)

Yeah, that's all.
Edited by Iralien on 3/19/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Post deleted.
Edited by Enchant on 3/19/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Not really a whole lot of gold.. who'd you give it to?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Should've donated it all to the Guild Bank, we're running a bit low lol..
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Literally gave it to whoever opened trade first. Didn't even write down their names.

As for the guild bank... GoH was my guild back in vanilla, but looking at the roster today I only recognize 1 or 2 names. Most of the people I remember are apparently long gone.
Edited by Dorgol on 3/20/2013 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I know, I am technically vanilla GoH. All of the members from vanilla aside from myself are chilling at the Vanilla rank. There's only 15, minus myself and now you, left in the guild. Aside from Beros, none of them have logged on in over 4 months to a couple of years.

I know Cluk, Eledel and Dms are currently playing SCII and D3, Zero is still playing GW2 I believe, Silver too I think. The others though, I have no idea.
Edited by Deliate on 3/20/2013 5:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
I had Cluk and Silver on my ReadID list for awhile, but they were removed and now I can't get them back on.

If you see them, have them drop me an invite:

SC2 = RTwoCTwo #921
D3 = R2C2 #1498

I'd like to link up with Panzershrek, but last I heard he was playing on other servers.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Also - in the 12 hours or so I was active again... seems like Boulderfist is really dead now.

Or maybe it's because I was limited to SW and Org... is there a new place for all the 90s to hang out in Pandaland? I think at one point there were only 6 people in IF...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
03/17/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Iralien
Gave out 110k on the Alliance side and 70k on the Horde side yesterday.

Not really a whole lot of gold.. who'd you give it to?

Yea. Laurabelle has given away 2 panthers. ezpzlemonsqueezy.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Well 2 years ago 200k gold was pretty good. I was never one to have MASSIVE AMOUNT OF GOLD!!!!, but I usually had more than most.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah, there's a new place for people to go afk lol. Alliance side, we're pretty much a ghost town most of the time.

Yeah, I'll tell them the next time I see them log in.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Guess that means - should I ever return - it probably won't be to Boulderfist.

Don't really see that happening unless it goes Free to Play. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Definitely don't go back to Bfist ally. And shame on Laurabelle for once again being a pompous, jealous nerd. Let them rot in Poop Train on a dead server. Haha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I play on other servers in addition to Boulderfist. I found US-Sargeras is pretty awesome if you want to play alliance.

Tyradin -- Nice name, what are you part of the Knights of the Silver Hand? Anyways, thanks for the ad hominem attack iced with a lovely accusation of pretension to pomposity. As a drama queen, I receive a serious serotonin kick from such attention.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As a drama queen, I receive a serious serotonin kick from such attention.

That was good. Laughed heartily

Edit: And by laughed heartily, I mean blew air out of my nose
Edited by Wbush on 3/22/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I play on other servers in addition to Boulderfist. I found US-Sargeras is pretty awesome if you want to play alliance.

Tyradin -- Nice name, what are you part of the Knights of the Silver Hand? Anyways, thanks for the ad hominem attack iced with a lovely accusation of pretension to pomposity. As a drama queen, I receive a serious serotonin kick from such attention.

Nice name? So I must roleplay, eh? Does that mean you roleplay a woman, Laurabelle? If I am a Knight of the Silver Hand, what are you with your generic female name? Creepy indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Tyrs, don't you have other server forums to bother?

I've always heard nice things about Alliance side Sargeras. If it were possible to move entire guilds and members, I'd totally go over there and rebuild for 25m.

I miss 25m lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tyr -- Wasn't implying anything, just thought it was a cool name.
Reply Quote
may I please have all the gold?
Reply Quote
Struggling pvper LF money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]