Wanting Rp and PvE! Is this the realm for me?

90 Human Paladin
So wow has become a bit stale in the last little while for me.. But I just realized there is one thing that I never tried in this game: RP.

I am looking for a server that has a good community. Lots of players at anytime with a pretty solid group of people on both factions. Right now I am on a server in which horde side is dead. I miss having their smelly presence around while I am mid quest! I am also looking for guilds that focus at both PvE raiding and RP. Does The Venture Co have what I need?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You want to stop by the Isle on VeCo I am sure a member of the one of many Horde guilds will show you the up most hospitality, and by that I mean hunt you down for the Glory of the Dark Clan and the Sin'dorei! (or the Grin, or the Hooves etc etc :P)

In all seriousness though, I can not speak for the Alliance but The Horde have a well established presence on the Isle, so if you are looking for some pressure while questing we can a bid. Always looking for more people to wpvp against.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Well guilds that both participate in PVE and RP as a focus are virtually non-existent ally siide. Most guilds ally side that have an RP focus shift more towards RP-PVP versus having an existing guild Roleplay environment AND working on PVE. Also, Veco is not a place someone who wants to push through content and heroic content should look, Veco is very light on raid progression with only a few guilds even venturing into heroic with both sides combined
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I really love the community here, but it is an RP/PVP focus (which is tons of fun!)

i would encourage you to spice up your RP experimentation with PVP, and while our population is not large, it is well knit. There are great guilds on both sides.

If you just are not interested in PVP at all, I would suggest a regular RP server. I spent 2 years on Farstriders before coming here in '09 or '10, and found a lot of great people there.

But seriously, you really ought to give the RP/PVP thing a try!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If you do decide to take the plunge, do so with this understanding.

It is a PvP server. While there are some of us who don't gank (for various reasons, IC and OOC *raises hand*), the number of people who may try is far larger. We have a history of respectful/honorable combat on both sides so actual griefing is uncommon (this is not KT or Tich for example), but it may happen.

Short version - proceed at your own risk.

If you're not looking for PvP then I'd recommend checking out Wyrmrest Accord for the RP, and they have some raid progression on the side, though I'm not sure where they are is up to where you're looking to be.

Good luck. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]