Looky here, a post from general.

90 Undead Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198732779

Give it a read. It's from a EU board originally.
It is very well written and argued in my opinion and I agree.

The short is that the WOW community sharing information with other players has resulted in the game getting easier not necessarily blizzard dumbing down content. The author also calls for harder raid modes to increase the skill of players (the author has a problem with the basic 'smash the bad guy' strategy most of us have win instances and raids).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was going to reply to this initially, but got sidetracked. I agree vehemently with the idea that there is much, much more information about the 'under-the-hood' workings of WoW available today than there was in Vanilla/BC, and that has changed the way people attack raid/dungeon content.

It's not a bad thing, it's just different. Change is scary sometimes. Overall, though, the quality of life for a WoW player has increased by some ridiculous amount over the years, and I am looking forward to seeing what future patches/expansions will bring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]