Isle of giants Raptor Jesus ganking (not RP)

90 Human Hunter
Even though my thread will sound a little bit sarcastic, I seriously want to congratulate Raptor Jesus to pick up their weapons and fight us on the Isle of Giants.

Raptor Jesus have on average 3 members online, and about 47 members in total...

They still had the courage to come fight us on the isle.

Even though you guys did lose the gank pretty quickly, you still grouped up and went on the battlefield.

Thank you for bringing pvp back!

And don't get discouraged!

Making the game fun!

Sincerely,
Couille
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I feel you like may take us a little more seriously than we take us.

We're a group of 20-somethings from the same town who like to hang out and play wow together.

We had a good time, this is why I restarted my account.

We're gonna keep lookin for your asses same as you look for ours, see you out there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Was fun! Doesn't take too long for you guys to outnumber us (not making excuses- just sayin'). Won't be the last you've seen of us, good fights.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Respect. I would've liked to stick around a bit longer but the number game isn't quite fair.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I encourage you guys to recruit!

We were 13 man on the battlefield, I don't know exactly how many you were...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
We had 7, with 2 recently reactivated accounts just to help us out :-)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
ahhh now disregarding my remarks on the previous thread, respect to yall. getting out there and fighting insurmountable odds is the way to improve. The fact yall went out there and give it your best, i cant say !@#$ against yall. kudos
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
sorry i missed irl comes first but glad to see you guys comeing out
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
What's all this lovey dovey crap? Let me at 'em, LET ME AT 'EM!!

Katrell
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
For serious, forums are for talking smack.

You're all terrible; get owned. Come back when you have more people than us.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Alright so.... Get carried you bad, sit behind 12 people and talk smack. dat makes yew so gewd
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

Alright so.... Get carried you bad, sit behind 12 people and talk smack. dat makes yew so gewd

If he only knew...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Hey don't forget we made that entire Oondasta group hearth out - unless they realized 38 people isn't enough for him, but let's pretend that wasn't the case.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
that is silly 38 people you need at leasr 200
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yeah people we're starting to drop the group... Don't worry guys, you didn't scare the group off lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
was a good fight until we got zerged... “If you can't outplay the opposition, you must outnumber them.”
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I disagree with you Sullentunes, we announced on guild chat that Raptor Jesus were about 8, and they we're camping me...

I couldn't refuse anybody in the guild and prevent them from having fun wpvp-ing.

If the numbers factor is the only reason why you can't kill us... Go ahead, recruit!

But don't tell us that outnumbering you guys is our ''weakness'' because it's not...

Oh, and I have a question for you sullen: why do you say we can't outplay the opposition? You have no proofs what so ever... How can that argument be valid if it's based on nothing?
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
war gamesssssss? :O
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
was a good fight until we got zerged... “If you can't outplay the opposition, you must outnumber them.”

Don't really feel outplayed when you didn't manage to score a single kill on us.

Unless of course the kill(s) happened after I WoW-Errored, but I can't really say I have much idea of what's going on in-game when i'm on the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/19/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Unsanq

Don't really feel outplayed when you didn't manage to score a single kill on us.

Unless of course the kill(s) happened after I WoW-Errored, but I can't really say I have much idea of what's going on in-game when i'm on the game.

You're better than this, man.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]