[H] <KT Refugees> now recruiting!

90 Troll Hunter
<KT Refugees> is now in need of a few people to complete our ten man roster! Currently progressing against the Troll council, and when 16/16 normal, 2/16 HM last patch.
We have been on this server since the mass exodus from Kel'thuzad, and doing a fairly balanced mix of pve and pvp content.
Many of us have been playing since BC or vanilla, and know alot about this game, and what we can help you with.

Current raid nights are Monday (10-12), Tuesday (9-12), Thursday (9-12). There was talk of potentially going later. Flasks, food, gems, repair, and enchants are provided for raiders.

What we need right now are a healer and DPS -- both preferably 485 ilvl, minimum. Ideal classes are anything on the leather table, as we have none. (That's right, all the OS and MS gear you could dream of!)

Please leave a reply, message me in-game, or my co-gm, Amphi, for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for leather dps?
Edited by Odarrius on 3/20/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Possibly. In dire need of a healer right now, however. Can't raid until I fill that spot -- but could maybe convince my boomkin to go back to healing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]