Eldre Thalas Guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey warrior!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well good to see some of our more infamous Hordies from Eldre'Thalas getting in on the conversation. :D

In any case in all of the conversations I was in on with Doom and other GM's Remix was mentioned as showing support for the idea, not that Remix was merging. It is a great idea that we try and pool as many raiders together and try to at least compete with the other FEW top guilds on the server. I transfered to Stormrage on my Lock a couple weeks ago; the weekend after ToT was released got into a full pug close to midnight and downed the first boss with extreme ease; I would like to see Eldre'Thalas get to this point, but right now the realm is circling the drain.

And although Doom is the "GM" of the guild Eldre Thalas it is mostly just to inact the decissions of the Council. Worst case scenario for me and the other GM's is that it doesn't work out and we continue business as we did before; there is little room for loss, and loads of room for gain!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well good to see some of our more infamous Hordies from Eldre'Thalas getting in on the conversation. :D

In any case in all of the conversations I was in on with Doom and other GM's Remix was mentioned as showing support for the idea, not that Remix was merging. It is a great idea that we try and pool as many raiders together and try to at least compete with the other FEW top guilds on the server. I transfered to Stormrage on my Lock a couple weeks ago; the weekend after ToT was released got into a full pug close to midnight and downed the first boss with extreme ease; I would like to see Eldre'Thalas get to this point, but right now the realm is circling the drain.

And although Doom is the "GM" of the guild Eldre Thalas it is mostly just to inact the decissions of the Council. Worst case scenario for me and the other GM's is that it doesn't work out and we continue business as we did before; there is little room for loss, and loads of room for gain!

^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ima be laughing when everyone get !@#$ ima be waiting for this day . Just pst me when everyone start raging and leaves
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Isn't open raid only good for previous tier content?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HAM
Trixxbaby and Warriorbabyy are trolls of the server for you people that don't read trade often.
Trixxbaby and Warriorbabyy...think about that there is a connection.

lol warriorbabyy did you see this :P

for the record. I contribute as much to this server as you do. I had you on realid until you started harassing me in whispers, and I removed you. You get trolled because you are a kid, trying to wear big boy pants. get a clue. nobody wants to put their guild ranked under yours and if they do, their guild is not worth much to them.

03/20/2013 02:44 PMPosted by Warriorbabyy
doom how Hectic Progression. if anybody join you guys you see how doomx actually raid with his poop dps.
Edited by Trixxifbaby on 3/21/2013 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just don't want people to be used going to this guild.
Maybe if they at least down 2 or more raids then yes go right ahead to this guild for people trying to get geared
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/RankyaSignatures/Cosplay%20and%20Edits/Popcorn.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

yes it is but with the talent on this server I wouldn't see a Tot pug making it very far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
HAM
03/21/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Maldaric

yes it is but with the talent on this server I wouldn't see a Tot pug making it very far.

this is a very good point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bargaintotem
90 Goblin Shaman
ZG Forever
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n608/RankyaSignatures/Cosplay%20and%20Edits/Popco

That turns me on
And what happen to Hectic u left all the noobs there getting your gold for guild bank doom?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Christìe Nappyweave is a troll?

In other news I like cheesecake.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Christìe Nappyweave is a troll?

In other news I like cheesecake.

Lol......
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lmao even moonunit doesn't think trix a troll
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
lmao even moonunit doesn't think trix a troll

Are you trolling me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No sir why would i troll a elder of ET
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Quite possibly the worst idea that has been proposed. Why do I think its a very bad idea? If this idea became effective any of the talent pool left on horde side that gets absorbed into this guild would eventually form cliques or get handpicked to leave the guild and form a new guild anyhow. I don't see everyone getting along. Groups leaving and the guild splitting in many different fractures would be inevitable putting us back to where we are currently and most are happy to be at in the first place. And in the meantime Doom reaps in lots of guild bank funds.
Edited by Roxzr on 3/30/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
This server needs more talent horde side!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am second in command of Distraction.

1) Doom, you couldn't have talked to Distraction's GM. You need to edit your second statement.
2) The only people who have contacted any of our officers have been people who hide under the assumption that they are new and then proceed to ask a ton of questions about who raids and how far we have gotten and all of that. No one has directly come to our officers and asked.
3) Our members have helped others guilds in the past and gotten poached. At the same time, we are still willing to help when and if we can.
4) Since this is an open forum, this is our answer at the moment: Not interested. I am not saying that we won't change our minds in the future, I am only saying that we have a pretty good thing going right now and would like to keep it that way.

Have a nice read,
False.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]