Eldre Thalas Guild

90 Blood Elf Mage
False, did you change your hairstyle?

Also, what about the 3-5 PvPers like me horde side? D:
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Misinformation FTW. On Openraid he claims to "run our server's raiding guild" with "10 raid groups". That's an impressive number of raid groups for a guild with 84 toons, and less than 60 90s in it.

http://openraid.us/events/view/87085 - See comments.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
detective mageski
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So i seen doom youtube channel saying he back in minecraft so i guess he going to leave WoW like he did when he made the tournament thing. Still dont trust this kid
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
get your hands off me you filthy casual
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I really dont see how taking all the guilds and making one giant !@# guild is going to help anyone. In most cases ppl leave the server for being low pop and hard to recruit or the people they have are just to fail to progress, in either case if u all join under one name but still raid with your respective groups it wont change your progress level and somehow help u progress by having an addtl 900 ppl in the guild that arent part of your group. Which for those that want to progress will end up transferring anyhow or taking players from other guilds which will lead to drama. idk just seems like an idea that in the end wont honestly solve anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Which for those that want to progress will end up transferring anyhow or taking players from other guilds which will lead to drama

This is exactly what's going to happen. If this ends up going through (which it isn't), Doom will have control of a vast raiding player base and be able to cherry pick his personal raid group to carry him through content, while leaving everyone left out to fend for themselves.

He has already shown on several occasions that he couldn't care less about anyone other than those who he perceives to be "good," as evidenced by his lack of respect toward my fellow guild officers and guild leaders, as well as his inability to let his delusions go when several of us tell him to his face that we are not interested.

At one time, I would have just considered him a mildly obsessed control freak who gets angry when he doesn't get his way. But after the continual harassment of my fellow guildmates and members of other guilds that I know, as well as the use of bold-faced lies to bandwagon prospective members and guilds, this guy has made my list of people to never trust ever.

He has shown that he has little to no respect for others, a complete lack of ability to take criticism, and an unhealthy obsession in his self-importance. I wouldn't want someone like this as a guild member, let alone the leader of several guilds.
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Paladin
This guild is so skilled they almost have normal garajal spirit binder down! they are going places
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
ade my list of people to never trust ever

Do you trust me aka Warriorbabyy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i dont trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Do you trust me aka Warriorbabyy

Of course I trust you. Where else would I get my completely correct, unbiased information from trade chat?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
This guild is so skilled they almost have normal garajal spirit binder down! they are going places

I know who this is :P

In other news.. wonder why Doom hasn't bothered to respond to anything here, some of which is well thought out and well spoken (typed).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Rofl GG Horde!! And Doom.. Go do LFR or something and stop bothering other ppl by trying to act like you're going to solve everyone's problems, when in fact, you are worse than them.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I warned people about his !@#$ty guild but they all got trolled
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
Quite possibly the worst idea that has been proposed. Why do I think its a very bad idea? If this idea became effective any of the talent pool left on horde side that gets absorbed into this guild would eventually form cliques or get handpicked to leave the guild and form a new guild anyhow. I don't see everyone getting along. Groups leaving and the guild splitting in many different fractures would be inevitable putting us back to where we are currently and most are happy to be at in the first place. And in the meantime Doom reaps in lots of guild bank funds.

If you read my post you know this could never happen guild leaders still have control and guild bank gold in eldre is open for repairs. I think every member of each guild gets something like 9000g repair a day.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
I am second in command of Distraction.

1) Doom, you couldn't have talked to Distraction's GM. You need to edit your second statement.
2) The only people who have contacted any of our officers have been people who hide under the assumption that they are new and then proceed to ask a ton of questions about who raids and how far we have gotten and all of that. No one has directly come to our officers and asked.
3) Our members have helped others guilds in the past and gotten poached. At the same time, we are still willing to help when and if we can.
4) Since this is an open forum, this is our answer at the moment: Not interested. I am not saying that we won't change our minds in the future, I am only saying that we have a pretty good thing going right now and would like to keep it that way.

Have a nice read,
False.

I talked to a Officer and he got me in contact with the GM. I know what happen and why the GM is not online a lot anymore because of that guy that left that he had been with since dark hearts or something and some other stuff idk...just what I heard and he has double shift work or something.

Thanks for your opinion as well.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
Misinformation FTW. On Openraid he claims to "run our server's raiding guild" with "10 raid groups". That's an impressive number of raid groups for a guild with 84 toons, and less than 60 90s in it.

http://openraid.us/events/view/87085 - See comments.

I have my friend post on open raid for me and he knows little to nothing about the guild.I had no idea he was posting that. I told him to add something in the comments to get them to pick me so I can get some gear lol...ill get him to fix that...
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
So i seen doom youtube channel saying he back in minecraft so i guess he going to leave WoW like he did when he made the tournament thing. Still dont trust this kid

Nope stop assuming things and stop stalking me. I like to do things outside WoW.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
I really dont see how taking all the guilds and making one giant !@# guild is going to help anyone. In most cases ppl leave the server for being low pop and hard to recruit or the people they have are just to fail to progress, in either case if u all join under one name but still raid with your respective groups it wont change your progress level and somehow help u progress by having an addtl 900 ppl in the guild that arent part of your group. Which for those that want to progress will end up transferring anyhow or taking players from other guilds which will lead to drama. idk just seems like an idea that in the end wont honestly solve anything.

We have rules in place for most of these things so It does not happen and there isnt 900 people there is little under 100 and the funny thing is,is because Horde side is so small we have all raided with each other at some point and everyone kind of knows each other already so it nothing like that at all. Also one thing I can think of off the top of my head that it helps guild progess and raid is if people have no shows. People within the guild can help fill there spots. I know I have been on a few raids with some of the guilds in here already that would have quit for the night If I were not there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]