Holy Pal / Feral / Resto Druid LF Tue/Sun/Mon

90 Draenei Paladin
Hi all,

Still TL;DR

Can only raid Tue, Sun, Monday due to work - i would like to make 100% attendance so please no offers ooutside of this although I do appreciate the interest

TL;DR

Looking for a raiding guild (of any progress, even new starts) that is also doing RBGs / Arena Teams.

I would transfer my Feral/ Resto Druid
and my Retribution / Holy Paladin

I can DPS and heal on both - i've raided on each character extensively over the past years as each spec ... and am willing to consider switching their specs as needed

My gear is progressing steadily, my only source for gear on the server i'm on is LFR and rep, but am commited to getting to where I need to be.

Preferably staying alliance although not necessary.

Can raid anytime of day Sun, Mon, Tues (every other saturday due to compressed work schedule)

and am on periodically other days of the week to BG / farm mats / LFR etc.

Please respond here or drop a line in game.
Will transfer immediately if guild is found

Details

Came back after a year or so Hiatus (started a new job that has difficult hours).
But i'm finding time to play on off days, and have realized it's difficult playing this game as a casual...

I enjoy progression nights - finally downing a boss after a week of attempts is pretty rewarding which is why i'm not shying away from new start guilds - I missed most of 5.1 other than LFR and am interested in seeing that content.

I've played since Vanilla, in many top tier guilds/ server first competitors back in AQ/Naxxramas ... have been a raid leader, RBG leader , and rolled with many grand marshall's (although I never attained myself :/ )

My available times are a bit tough since tuesday, then sunday / monday are fairly spread apart with tuesday being reset night..

Please reach out if you think we have something to offer eachother, I am looking for something as soon as possible - my realm is dead (followed a friend here...) and I could use some new friends/guild/home/family :D

**Preferably i'd like to stay alliance / on a PVP server** but, I can live without if we have RBGs :)

thanks!
Edited by Phaylia on 3/20/2013 9:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
so lonely
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
We raid 3 days a week Monday is not one of them however we only require members to make 2 out of 3 a week. We also pvp on Mondays, take a look see if we are a fit.

Thanks

Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, applications can be submitted at www.cdvek.com (we are working on moving the site soon).
Needs:

High
Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Medium
Healer (1 - 3)

Low
Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me Steelbrick in game or via Battletag

Brick#1919
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Tuesday/Sunday/Monday only (every other saturday) otherwise I have no ability to raid and i'm not interested in one night or benching :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]