horde/alliance lowbies are nicer?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
well... i'm kinda confused with how low level players act and how high level players act because i was in blasted lands and questing and trying to level up and all that good stuff and alliance guys who are like the same level as me don't try to attack me or nothing and they just mind they own business.
i even saw a horde player and a alliance player actually working together and questing but when i look at the level 90s.. let's say the entrance of blasted lands has well over 300+ corpes with 90s ganking, fighting, ect...
how come low level players help each out but high levels always fighting the moment they see each oher xD?
i know it's a pvp server and all but it's kinda weird how low levels are helping each other and i have helped alliance low levels with hogger in elwynn forest tons of times.
Reply Quote
because low lvls are to busy wanting to hit 90
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
well... i'm kinda confused with how low level players act and how high level players act because i was in blasted lands and questing and trying to level up and all that good stuff and alliance guys who are like the same level as me don't try to attack me or nothing and they just mind they own business.
i even saw a horde player and a alliance player actually working together and questing but when i look at the level 90s.. let's say the entrance of blasted lands has well over 300+ corpes with 90s ganking, fighting, ect...
how come low level players help each out but high levels always fighting the moment they see each oher xD?
i know it's a pvp server and all but it's kinda weird how low levels are helping each other and i have helped alliance low levels with hogger in elwynn forest tons of times.

Flying mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
They've been hardened by battle, beaten by their enemy. They seek vengeance, they will stop at nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hogger isn't in Elwynn forest anymore.
And our behavior is just, ally just gotta die.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ally just gotta die.

Maybe. But you're dying too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ultimate power, the ability to fly in and one shot someone, always leads people to do things they wouldn't in a fair environment.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Higher levels can get really uneven. People in pvp gear vs people in normal gear. people in heroic gear vs people in normal gear.

Lower levels pretty much everyone has the same amount of gear (besides heirlooms)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]